'01 white Lightning. JDM longblock, KB, more.

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
SOLD!!

Roughly 43k on the truck w/ approx 4k on the motor, trans, and blower. I don't know the exact #s until I get home.

Mods are as follows:

-Kenne Bell supercharger, 3.25 upper w/ JDM caged interchangeable lower currently sporting an "8 lb" ring
-JDM built longblock
-Pro Torque converter w/ built trans using LFP o/h kit and valve body, new OEM Ford planetaries and pump
-full exhaust w/ converters(Kook's/JDM longtubes w/ high flow converters, JDM silver bullet cat-back)
-60# injectors w/ an SCT Big air MAF

Suspension mods as follows:

-Ruslow rotors w/ ceramic pads(approx 4k on them. they were done while the truck was apart for the motor/trans install)
-Hotchkiss swaybars
-Hotchkiss rear leaf springs w/ adjustable shackles currently set on 1"
-DJM upper and lower 2" drop control arms w/ factory front springs
-Hotchkiss/Bilstein shocks all around
-I have all of the stock suspension to go with the truck if wanted.

Thats the majority of the mods off the top of my head as of right now.

This truck runs and drives awesome and I would not hesitate to drive it cross-country and back. This truck has never had a race tune on it and runs strong w/ 2 conservative tunes(1 warm weather, one cold weather). Best E.T. to date is 11.6@118.

This truck has been garaged most of it's life but was my daily driver at one point in time, so it is not perfect. The exterior has rock chips around the inner fender wells and could use a good detailing. Also, the truck picked something up in the road a couple months back. It damaged the lower part of the right front fender and inner well. I replaced the inner well, but the fender still has a crease in it. It is not noticeable just walking by, but is def. there. I can have a pic if desired.

The interior is stock w/ a column mount boost gauge. The drivers seat has the usual "ass wear" when guys like me drag their ass getting in and out.

pics from about a month ago:

Lightning005.jpg

Lightning004.jpg

Lightning001.jpg

stuff009.jpg

stuff008.jpg

$25,000 as is or 24,500 w/o the hood takes this thing! I'm at my bottom dollar on this thing and it's killing me! The title is free, clear, and in hand! :(

I'll consider interesting trades and cash or something I can maybe sell for around the same price if it comes down to it. This truck is in CT.

203-931-6178 or cel is 203-530-6247

-jimmy

I want to pay off some bills and purchase a home. Cash talks!

Last edited:

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
I don't think I have all the receipts in hand, but I can probably get copies from JDM. They are the only tuner I purchased anything from so they should have a record. I probably should have kept a better watch on my paperwork, but I never thought I'd decide to sell it until this year.

If someone made a serious offer anywhere in the mid to upper 20's I would consider it.

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
His Grace said:
What did it dyno?

560/580 on JDM's dyno. Truck has never had a race tune on it and only sees about 13 PSI. It can hit 14 in some good air.

IllestSVT said:
Sick truck man! I wish I could afford it.

Thanks. I will definitely miss it when it is gone.

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
Bump again. I'm pretty sure things are going to fall through with this sale. I really don't want to sit on this thing much longer. If I do, I'll probably end up changing my mind about selling it.

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
Bump for some recent pics requested by someone who was interested in the truck:

truck008.jpg

truck009.jpg

truck010.jpg

truck011.jpg

truck012.jpg

truck004.jpg

truck003.jpg

truck013.jpg

Make offers on this thing. I really would like it sold to free up some cash and space.

-jimmy

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
Oops... Update on the vibe. I installed shims a couple weeks ago and still had the vibe. I swapped a spare set of wheels and tires which were recently balanced on the rear and I did not have a vibe on the highway and road test. I haven't been driving the truck often since it was listed, so I'll put some miles on it this week and get a new set of tires mounted and balanced. So the vibe will be taken care of once I get the tires.

Users who are viewing this thread