FS: 96 Mystic Cobra 36k miles

50 Proof

Established Member
Well, I hate to do this, but it's time to sell the Mystic. Here is the info...

- All original, unmolested, never been modded, except for the stereo system. I HAVE all original mach460 stereo components that I can negotiate to include with the car if need be.
- Dealer installed alarm
- 36,800 original miles
- Clean title, never been in an accident, Rust free California car, 2nd owner, garage kept most of it's life, covered with a car cover when not in the garage, NO dings as far as I can see, paint is glossy and smooth but there is a very small blemish in the paint on the rear bumper that is less than an inch in size.
- Interior is immaculate, the passenger front seat and rear seats aren't even broken in
- fly out, drive it home, no known issues whatsoever. I have the clean title in hand, ready to be signed over.
- number 1443 of only 2000

Price reduced to 13,500 OBO, will consider all reasonable offers.

Some of the pictures are quite large
http://www.thompsontransmission.com/picturehosting/Cobra/

email: [email protected]

Last edited:

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
buddy has one with under 40k miles also and has been trying to sell it for a long time now.

market is crap.dont go any lower.sooner or later itll come back around.these are low mile collector cars.bump for ya

50 Proof

Established Member
darby said:
buddy has one with under 40k miles also and has been trying to sell it for a long time now.

market is crap.dont go any lower.sooner or later itll come back around.these are low mile collector cars.bump for ya

Thanks for the bump :)

Good to know I'm not the only one having a hard time selling.

Come on guys, no one wants an unmolested low mileage Cobra? It's never even seen a drag strip.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
I'm looking for a 96 Mystic but gotta sell my 03 KB cobra 1st... too bad you're not in the market for a 600hp Silver 03 that you'd be willing to trade yours plus $ for.. when i sell mine and if you still have yours i will drop you a line.

50 Proof

Established Member
03-SilverSnake said:
I'm looking for a 96 Mystic but gotta sell my 03 KB cobra 1st... too bad you're not in the market for a 600hp Silver 03 that you'd be willing to trade yours plus $ for.. when i sell mine and if you still have yours i will drop you a line.

yea drop me a line after you sell your 03. Your terminator would be nice to have, I just don't have much spare cash to play with right now because I'm trying to save up for a down payment on a condo.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
50 Proof said:
yea drop me a line after you sell your 03. Your terminator would be nice to have, I just don't have much spare cash to play with right now because I'm trying to save up for a down payment on a condo.

:thumbsup: Will do... If you still have it when i sell mine I'll definitely be interested... it's either gonna be a 96 mystic or 93 cobra... but i'm leaning
towards the mystic.

Users who are viewing this thread