FS: 96 Mystic Cobra 36k miles

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
50 Proof said:
I did not say exactly half, I said "Close" to half. Learn to read. See my above post. Please do not troll my for sale thread. Serious buyers only!!!
PM sent.:-D

50 Proof

Established Member
Still for sale, someone throw me an offer. I drove it for a bit saturday night, the car runs strong and is a blast to drive. Unfortunately I have 3 cars and not enough space to keep all of them.

Midnight_Cobra said:
Good luck with the sale man, if this was in a year or so. I would have bought it in a heartbeat!

Thanks, I have it listed locally too and I'm not getting any bites. Maybe it's just a bad time of year. :shrug:

ntuit1

Two Mystics
Established Member
Corey,

You need to market this a little better. More photos, inside and out. Few cars turn heads like a mystic cobra, as you have discovered. Enhance the write-up too. Be patient and wait for better weather. This car has low mileage and worth every bit of 13,500, depending on paint and body condition. I have two of these cars and paid 14k for one, and 17k for the other. Both have more mileage than yours.

Don't sell out too soon! 1996MysticCobra.com

50 Proof

Established Member
Still for sale. The past couple of weeks I took some time to carefully look over the car for any blemishes in the paint. Since I rarely drive the car, I don't spend a lot of time looking over the car since I keep it stored away and covered up.

Updates:
- I noticed a small spiderweb looking spot on the hood, smaller than a quarter.

- I noticed a very tiny nick in the paint on the passenger door. I rarely drive the car and know for a fact the nick was not from me. I just now noticed it after having owned the car for close to two years now.

- As mentioned previously in my original post, there is a small blemish on the rear bumper that isn't too noticeable unless you're up close to the car.

- The car now has FRPP 4.30 gears that were made in U.S.A., not the Italian made Motive FRPP gears. I have put less than 100 miles on the car since the gear install. They were installed in a shop, the install work was top notch. A speedcal was installed so the current mileage on the car is 100% accurate, guaranteed. An aluminum driveshaft was installed so there aren't any vibration issues. I still have the OEM 3.27 gears and the OEM driveshaft, all of which can be reinstalled for a minimal cost. If you are truly interested in the car, I can arrange to have the original gears reinstalled and the speedcal uninstalled.

- There is a squeak in the suspension when you turn the steering wheel left and right. The steering is not impacted in any way, it's just a noticeable squeak.

- The leather on the e-brake handle is pealing back. The interior otherwise is in excellent show worthy condition. The car has NEVER been smoked in.

- The car has never been raced or beat on. It has 36k miles and runs really really great. I have not driven the car hard since the gear install. The pictures I posted do not do the car justice. Aside from the blemishes I posted, all of which are small and not very obvious, the paint is really smooth and glossy. It is an 11 year old car, so these type of blemishes can be expected. I will say that this is really clean Mystic. It's hard to be disappointed when you look at the car in person. Once the rain stops, I will take the car out to detail it and snap some better pictures.

- The car has an Alpine stereo and EQ, Kicker tweeters and speakers, two alpine amps, and a Kicker 10 inch subwoofer. I have all OEM Mach 460 stereo components (all speakers/tweeters, stereo and cd player, amps) that are included with the car, if you'd like to reinstall the original Mach 460 system. The aftermarket system in the car sounds phenomenal.

I have nothing to hide with the car. I am sure I have missed some things about the car, it's hard to cover everything. Ask me anything about the car and I promise I will answer truthfully.

I really would like to get 13.5k for the car. However, I will entertain offers in the 12k range and nothing lower.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread