03-04 Deep dish Cobra wheels

jstn0127

Established Member
17x10.5 Deep Dish 03/04 Cobra wheels

4hkwyvq.jpg

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
you cant just put a deep dish on every wheel. I think it looks better without it.Thats sort of like the Saleen DD's. They just dont look right. Keep it to the 10.5 Bullitts.....:coolman:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
My question is to mount these would you still have to cut the top of the IRS bolt off. I would love to have a couple of these if it did away with having to do that to fit 10.5s.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
LS1Killer said:
you cant just put a deep dish on every wheel. I think it looks better without it.Thats sort of like the Saleen DD's. They just dont look right. Keep it to the 10.5 Bullitts.....:coolman:

they make dd saleens!? where can i find them???????

Allanon

SVT Druid
Established Member
They need to be 18" to look right, when you go DD, the spokes get shorter, so 18's would keep the spoke length proper. Id hit it.

Red94SVT

Established Member
Allanon said:
They need to be 18" to look right, when you go DD, the spokes get shorter, so 18's would keep the spoke length proper. Id hit it.

+1
i like the dd cobra r's but really hope they make them in 18's eventualy

GregH777

This is what the 2003 Cobra Deep Dish wheels look like:

2003cobradeepdish.jpg

I have seen these on other Mustang Forums at that link in addition to stangnet and Mustangforums.com. Pretty good looking wheel.

From what I here there are some manufactures considering doing a Cobra R deep dish wheel as well. That might look good I think. What do you guys think about a Deep Dish Cobra R maybe in black chrome or something like that? Just a thought...

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
I've always thought that a DD Saleen would look the best if it could be done while still keeping the spokes long with a low profile outer rim. These DD 03 Cobras are nice but the spokes look too short and fat, and I don't think that they would look right if someone were to just add the DD to the rear while keeping the stock fronts, and wasn't that the idea behind them making them??.

Users who are viewing this thread