03-04 Deep dish Cobra wheels

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
You just resurrected a two year old thread.... there is a huge thread on these wheels. Do a quick search

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
This is what the 2003 Cobra Deep Dish wheels look like:

2003cobradeepdish.jpg

I have seen these on other Mustang Forums at that link in addition to stangnet and Mustangforums.com. Pretty good looking wheel.

From what I here there are some manufactures considering doing a Cobra R deep dish wheel as well. That might look good I think. What do you guys think about a Deep Dish Cobra R maybe in black chrome or something like that? Just a thought...

they dont look right to me, the spokes are too thin on the 03/04 cobra wheels compared to stockers. They need to get off their ass and do some DD 10th anny wheels at a good price.

Also are the cobra R wheels the 95 or y2k? If its the 2000 cobra R wheels, id be interested in them

VincodeY

Established Member
there are hardly any pics of the revised versions on a car in the machined finish. There are, if you haven't seen them, of the chrome that 04sleeper took. Also, what's the word on some 18's being made? I did find on a vendors site of the machine finish on an 01 conv. cobra, but it was standing real 4x4ish so I don't think it's a good representation of how good they can actually look on a lowered 03. Would love to see some pics of the machine finish, on an 03, with a decent drop...H&R race or Sport springs.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Instead of making these, they need to BRING BACK THE 18" chrome stockers... Those would sell like hotcakes.

Users who are viewing this thread