2006 Civic Si

motorider228

Established Member
Hahahaha I can't believe an SI would try racing a terminator. I beat 2 stock in my Hemi Ram. These guys and the nissan spec-V guys make me laugh. Especially when I see them challenge a car like a cobra hahaha.

Juruense

Banned
He did a flyby on me so I easily caught up and just rolled along next to him for a few seconds, did not even bother to look over. As soon as I saw him punch it out of the corner of my eye I just left him behind. Then I saw him turn off on a side street in the rear view. I guess he was not up for a rematch from a dig at the next light... :shrug:

Common

Established Member
"V TAK" for life baby................lmfao..........nice kill.........waste of gas but still nice

Juruense

Banned
Check out the shifter setup in the Civic Si:

Dash.jpg

I do not like it :xpl:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Kilgore Trout said:
Check out the shifter setup in the Civic Si:

Dash.jpg

I do not like it :xpl:

thats actually supposed to be really good for shifting. but i thought they only used that on the previous SI, the funny looking hatchback version. either way, its pretty funny. he probably doesnt know anything about cars and the salesman probably told him that it could whip a mustang :thumbsup:

TJSwoboda

Established Member
Yeah, the above picture is from the 2002 Civic Si. The shifter setup was actually supposed to work quite well, according to Car and Driver, but performance-wise the car was a joke (they didn't want it cutting into sales of the then-new RSX).

This is the current Civic Si's interior:
siinterior2.jpg

DrYeRLiNt

Horse From Hell
Established Member
blue lights on the dash, blue lights on the floor boards, and youve got my EX.... god i love 40 mpg. but i wouldnt even test a termy, though i may try to get him to run it just to see it scream

Common

Established Member
DrYeRLiNt said:
blue lights on the dash, blue lights on the floor boards, and youve got my EX.... god i love 40 mpg. but i wouldnt even test a termy, though i may try to get him to run it just to see it scream

yup...........sometimes all people are doin is makin you rip it so they can hear it...........and see it go FAST

Mika

Established Member
The '07 Si's are nice for what they are(fun DD gas saver). But as far as testing a Cobra, were they smoking the crack rock? Good kill, and thanks for showing no mercy.

Mika

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
I'd have to say waste of gas, But if we dont keep beating the puss*** then they wont try and save up for a real car. GOOD KILL...

bmfgsxr

Established Member
99cobraR said:
Isnt the ebrake in the way of shifting? kinda weird
i dont think someone would be shifting while the ebrake is engaged. ;)

and this kill is like a squirrel picking a fight with a grizzly bear.

Users who are viewing this thread