2006 Civic Si

WVUAnt

Lets Go!!.....
Established Member
Nice kill. Next time hand him 4 of your plug wires before you run.

Drewzilla

Established Member
Did you have fun beating his ass? If so then it's not a waste of gas. Hell you got to where you were going quicker anyway lol. I had one get on my ass and fly by me, while giving me the stunna stare down, last week on the way to a friends work. I thought about messing around but there were too many people so I didnt even change my speed. He just riced off into the distance. I like those cars though. I think they are pretty nice.

ClaytonOT

Established Member
tran.jpg

Alb Cobra

Established Member
Funny, Funny, Funny, I had one behind me on the way to class today and when i turned off I heard him and his exhaust (which by the way was the size of his engine) give it all it had. I almost felt like passing him in reverse.

DrYeRLiNt

Horse From Hell
Established Member
maybe he just respected the v8 power and wanted to see how he compared? maybe he knew he'd lose but loves seein a fast car in action? you guys are dicks.

Common

Established Member
DrYeRLiNt said:
maybe he just respected the v8 power and wanted to see how he compared? maybe he knew he'd lose but loves seein a fast car in action? you guys are dicks.

yup.............in most cases thats all those guys wanna do is see how fast our cars are, but some of us cobra owners think we are gods on the freeway and act imatture by dustin a friggin honda.........ITS A HONDAAAA FOOLS

DVan8504

Established Member
5.0calypso93lx said:
Def. a waste of gas. I beat one in my bone stock Sentra daily...

you beat a new civis si in your stock sentra? what year and model is it? i'm assuming a newer spec v. otherwise...i'm doubting that one.

anyway, the new civic si is a good car, but it's 5 grand short of a new mustang GT, and it's probably 2 seconds slower in the 1/4 mile. it's got decent handling, decent acceleration, good gas mileage, and will most likely be reliable. it's more of a jack of all trades than a master of any.

Crazy01Cobra

Established Member
sounds like fun. I dont get anyone trying to race me around here anymore. It sucks. Not because im intimidating or anything but because no one is as into it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread