03 Cobra White Tan Top Ford Warranty

LineC

Established Member
2003 Cobra White Tan Top OEM Warranty 8,500miles $28,000

Selling my Cobra sadly. An issue came up that is common to us all and it would help us out if we got rid of this car. I am the second owner and have only owned it since 5,500 miles.

Car is a 2003 White Cobra with the parchment inserts and tan top. Has 8500miles on it and looks absolutley brand new. Mods are dynomax catback, k&n FIPK and triax shifter. Ohh ya cobra emblem in front, (have stock pony to). I have the stock airbox and shifter but not the stock catback to go along with the car. The only warranty claim I know of is the cats were replaced for the clogging issue. Car has no problems, no head tick and doesn't stall out ever. Tires are 75 percent all around. I can't say I never spun the tires but I never hit the rev limiter and never did a burnout or pulled boost in 5th or 6th gear. Car sits in a garage with cover. Have the window sticker and also SVT certificate, (have the whole pamphlet from SVT). Also the car comes with an indoor cover and also the convertible boot.

Car also comes with a 75,000 mile powertrain warranty from Ford good untill 2010. Looking to get $28,000.

NEW PRICE $28,000

I will get some more detail pics if potential buyers need them. PM me for phone number if you want to talk.

More pictures @ http://members.cox.net/linec/03COBRA.htm

TOPUPWHOLE.jpg

Last edited:

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I have the same car...when I put it for sale, no one seemed intereted either!
Nice car BTW!

LineC

Established Member
Yep I thought I would at least get a low baller. Hell this car has more warranty then my Camry does.

LineC

Established Member
I am in Hampton near the VA Beach bridge tunnel. PM me if interested in meeting up.

LineC

Established Member
Try to find another Cobra under a Ford warranty untill Oct 2010 or 75,000mi.

Just think of the fun you will have roasting the IRS and 2 back cylinders. Then calling Ford to come pick it up and get a free rental (svt upgrade), motor and rear end.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Its a nice car and you should be ab le to sell it easily, but it regardless of its conditon (stock, low low miles, etc) your going to have to wait for the right buyer if you don't drop the price a bunch. Good luck with the sale. TTT for a nice car!!!

LineC

Established Member
Just got this message. My garage doesn't have electric yet, but once the sun comes up I will snap some pics off. Car has no stains or dirt. Looks new inside. Never ate or smoked in. People that ride with me even say it still has the new care smell.

CWCobra

Established Member
Are you positive that (a) your mods have not voided your warranty, and (b) that the warranty is if fact transferrable? If so, I might be interested.
CW

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
God i love the parchment seats with tan suede. their so Nice and rare! only 300 cobras had them, this should sell fast! I know my tan seats did lol.

LineC

Established Member
Yes warranty is transferrable. This was bought as a certified pre owned at a Ford dealership. I actually went to tranfer the warranty when I bought it and they said no need. It follows the vin not the owner. So there is even no transfer fee or paperwork. Just take the vehicle in and thats it. Ohh ya I forgot to mention that it is a 100 dollar deductible warranty. So if the engine blows you are out 100 dollars. I am pretty sure all CPO Ford warranties are this way.

The mods on the car are dynomax cat-back and a FIPK intake. I never had a pulley or anything like that. Maybe other members can chime in but I don't think anyone has had problems getting warranty work done with these type of changes. The K&N actually says it doesn't void warranties. I have never had any warranty work done.

Ohh ya the miles are now 7,890 to be exact. Probaly be 8,000 after this weekend since it is a weekend car.

Users who are viewing this thread