03 Cobra White Tan Top Ford Warranty

LineC

Established Member
Price Drop. 29k. I have title in hand for quick transaction.

After this it's going to consignment at Performance Auto Sports in Richmond VA.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
CobraStang161 said:
God i love the parchment seats with tan suede. their so Nice and rare! only 300 cobras had them, this should sell fast! I know my tan seats did lol.

There is only 130 white verts with tan tops!

CGoeschel

Established Member
its a beautiful car no doubt, but KBB trade value in Excellent condition with 8000 miles is 24,350 and private party with the same condition and miles is
26,900. 29-30k is finding someone who just has to have it.

Last edited:

CGoeschel

Established Member
triple post.......grrrrrr....whats up with this site lately?

Last edited:

LineC

Established Member
CGoeschel said:
its a beautiful car no doubt, but KBB trade value in Excellent condition with 8000 miles is 24,350 and private party with the same condition and miles is
26,900. 29-30k is finding someone who just has to have it.

Yeah blue book is a good tool for cars that you can find on local lots. Not a very good pricing tool when your dealing with a little bit rarer car. I haven't seen any Cobra's under 9k miles sell for under $27,000. I think the craziest sale I heard of was an 03 stock coupe with 33k sell for $32,000 almost a month ago. I am pretty firm on the price right now but maybe your right and the market is coming down.

I wonder what blue book on the gt500 will be like in 5 years?

CGoeschel

Established Member
LineC said:
Yeah blue book is a good tool for cars that you can find on local lots. Not a very good pricing tool when your dealing with a little bit rarer car. I haven't seen any Cobra's under 9k miles sell for under $27,000. I think the craziest sale I heard of was an 03 stock coupe with 33k sell for $32,000 almost a month ago. I am pretty firm on the price right now but maybe your right and the market is coming down.

I wonder what blue book on the gt500 will be like in 5 years?

I had one with a KB that I sold with 2900 miles for 49500.00.....they're going to be just like any other car.

Users who are viewing this thread