64VALVES

Established Member
stock eaton head unit-375 shipped
stock t.b/plenum-125 shipped
stock heat exchanger-125 shipped
stock injectors-200 shipped
stock maf-75 shipped
stock lower-75 shipped

will do 850 shipped for all of it.all parts are from different cobras.

Last edited:

Invictus

Banned
Wow... So just like that he's off with over $500? Is there anything local police or anybody can do? Can you hire an attorney? Can we get someone to find out exactly who he is / where he lives maybe from an IP or something?

This pisses me off. I do a lot of business on these boards as well and people like this who contribute absolutely nothing to society should just be shot IMO.

I'm in a similiar situation currently, and I will end up having to pay $512.00 in full Tuesday before midnight or my account will be turned over to a collection agency and i'll loose credit privledges etc... I'm in the same boat with you man and this sucks.

Here's my thread...
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=434137

Good luck to ya, I hope you can get this settled. From experience, the best way to get things settled is to just handle it yourself. If you find out his/her location, i'd just show up well prepared and let him know what the deal is.

quikcobra

Established Member
you will need to hire a private investigator. they can go threw all his email, user names, and find him then sue to your money. mental anguis, for all the damage it had done to you. (waiting for the parts telling your buddys you got this and now they think your ling you know ect..) and every penny you spent on the P.I. thats my opinion i personally would sue for your state small claims max. then let the judge handle it. just to get rid of flakes like this.

and do not settle it your self thats childish. and will hurt you more then him. (ok you meet him tell him how it is he says screw you you beat the crap out of him, thats good right? then the police come knocking on your door. you have a warrent, and hes sueing you now not worth it again just my opinion. dumb mistake

Last edited:

dawssvt

1998 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Wow... So just like that he's off with over $500? Is there anything local police or anybody can do? Can you hire an attorney? Can we get someone to find out exactly who he is / where he lives maybe from an IP or something?

This pisses me off. I do a lot of business on these boards as well and people like this who contribute absolutely nothing to society should just be shot IMO.

I'm in a similiar situation currently, and I will end up having to pay $512.00 in full Tuesday before midnight or my account will be turned over to a collection agency and i'll loose credit privledges etc... I'm in the same boat with you man and this sucks.

Here's my thread...
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=434137

Good luck to ya, I hope you can get this settled. From experience, the best way to get things settled is to just handle it yourself. If you find out his/her location, i'd just show up well prepared and let him know what the deal is.

Yup. I paid him $566 and I still have not heard from him. I am not sure what I can do. I a college student and this is getting into time for finals, so I don't have much spare time to deal with it. Once the semester is over, I will see what I can do with the legality of it all. Good luck with your situation as well.

03MACH150BP

2003 Mach1 Slowmatic
Established Member
Yup. I paid him $566 and I still have not heard from him. I am not sure what I can do. I a college student and this is getting into time for finals, so I don't have much spare time to deal with it. Once the semester is over, I will see what I can do with the legality of it all. Good luck with your situation as well.

From over on the registry it looks like he is from California. If you go to his profile and look at his posts it sounds like there are a few that know him.

If you can find a name and city could you file a stolen money report with police?

dawssvt

1998 SVT Cobra
Established Member
This guy logged into here yesterday, but never contacted me about the parts. I just filed an Internet Crime Complaint through the FBI. Here is the site I filed it through - http://www.ic3.gov/

Hopefully it will get resolved :fm:

Lightmare

Banned
Sorry to see this happen man. With your 33 itrader ratings + the bullshit negative that guy left you, you appear to be an honest guy. Which is wonderful! But I could see the warning signs all over that guy.

No trader reviews, no info on his location, vauge vehicle description, horrible grammer.

Chalk this up to lesson learned. I hope you get your money back however because I HATE to see scumbags like that guy get away with other's hard earned money.

Best of luck. Noone is completely safe from getting scammed, but you can use
common sense and better judgement next time. Get phone numbers, address and such from people you deal with. Pictures of the parts etc.

dawssvt

1998 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Sorry to see this happen man. With your 33 itrader ratings + the bullshit negative that guy left you, you appear to be an honest guy. Which is wonderful! But I could see the warning signs all over that guy.

No trader reviews, no info on his location, vauge vehicle description, horrible grammer.

Chalk this up to lesson learned. I hope you get your money back however because I HATE to see scumbags like that guy get away with other's hard earned money.

Best of luck. Noone is completely safe from getting scammed, but you can use
common sense and better judgement next time. Get phone numbers, address and such from people you deal with. Pictures of the parts etc.

Well, he had a lot more information on his profile when I payed him. He changed a lot of stuff soon after I paid him. He had an avatar of an Azure blue Mach 1 with black Saleen wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread