I'm pregnant!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Well, not literally but my wife is. We just found out Tuesday. We have been trying and succeeded. If she is 4 weeks like we assumed we are looking at a late June, early July birth which would be in between both of are birthdays. Mine June 26th, hers July 9th which would make a 3rd Cancer. I am super excited and can not wait. Great timing because we have our walk through for our house on the 5th of NOV, then closing.

(Yes for those who remember, my house was supposed to be finished at the end of July but your typical building problems, didn't happen that way)

Just thought I'd share the news.:rockon::burn::beer:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
what are you going to do with the wheels off the house? a friend of mine is looking for some.

DSC03327.gif

Sorry, this house doesn't have wheels, but your more than welcome to use the left over lumber for your coffin as I'm sure your old ass will be needing one soon.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
DSC03327.gif

Sorry, this house doesn't have wheels, but your more than welcome to use the left over lumber for your coffin as I'm sure your old ass will be needing one soon.

BWHAHAHAHA

Congrats on the news. :beer:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Congrats on the baby, and the house. I never heard ANYONE being happy about a 3RD CANCER, but hey to each his own. :beer::beer:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Congratulations!!!:beer:

I hope you have as much fun being a dad as I did!(except for the 15 though 19 hormonally insane years)...

Now I'm also really digging the Grandpa thing!:banana::rockon::pepper:

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
congrats man! time to grow out of the childish ways of sports cars.

not

:-D

Users who are viewing this thread