Best Mach 1 I have ever seen

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
This might be a repost but if it is thats okay because this car needs to be showed off some more! Saw this on the mustangs of burlington forum early tonight and I just can't get over how good looking this car is. If it's a repost sorry, if it's not enjoy and if the owner of this car is on here you've got a dang good looking stang!:beer:
21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
that is a sweet mach, but the pics would be alot better without the driver inside the car...

Ha ha yeah I noticed that too. It's those small details that you don't think of at the time but comes back to haunt you forver after your pictures get posted everywhere.

zx3focus

Established Member
Yep, pretty clean. Thats how a mustang should look. Some of the stuff that people post on here is horrible looking.

Last edited:

apex632

Established Member
Other then the black n red one posted by the thread starter. These are a few of the best looking mach's i've ever seen. Especially the DSG one.

dsgmach1.jpg

azurebluemach1.jpg

yellowmach2.jpg

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
There was one for sale on modularfords awhile ago, built motor with a kb. That was probably the sickest mach, that I have seen. Wish I could still find it, but I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread