Best Mach 1 I have ever seen

NXCaaabra

wobblehead
Established Member
Couple of my brother-in-laws mach 1 he sold this year.
100_0469.gif

100_0463.gif

100_0486.gif

i like

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Gorgeous machs! I've never been a fan of the stripe kit they put on 'em though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have to agree that the black Mach is really awesome, but it's hard to put a 'Best' on any one Mach since there are so many great specimens out there. Many are shown in this thread. I think they're ALL great. JMO.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
sorry but these wheels are terrible :(

l_ef90f07bb035485d0f29d2531f78ed04.jpg

i agree. IMO he ****ed that car up. I had it picked for best looking mach PERIOD with the red stripes fr500's

Now it just doesnt have any "pop" wheels to bling bling

Downgrade :(

seathebest

Established Member
GREAT LOOKIN MACH 1....I WANNA SAY I BOUGHT HYPERCOATED FR500'S 100 PERCENT BECAUSE OF THESE PICS AND THIS CAR BUT I DISAGREE. THAT IS NOT THE NICEST MACH 1 OUT THERE.......THIS DEFINITLY IS..I AHVE TO GIVE THIS GUY CREDIT AND I REALLY HOPE U READ THIS.......U BY FAR HAVE THE NICEST AMCH 1 ON THE PLANET......HERE IT IS THE BLACK MACH THAT IS TWIN TURBOS WITH BALCK BULLITS WITH BLUE ACCENTS ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH THE 01 COB BUMPER AND ITS LOWERD IT IS THE NICEST MUSTANG I HAVE EVER SEENhttp://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=446584&page=2

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
GREAT LOOKIN MACH 1....I WANNA SAY I BOUGHT HYPERCOATED FR500'S 100 PERCENT BECAUSE OF THESE PICS AND THIS CAR BUT I DISAGREE. THAT IS NOT THE NICEST MACH 1 OUT THERE.......THIS DEFINITLY IS..I AHVE TO GIVE THIS GUY CREDIT AND I REALLY HOPE U READ THIS.......U BY FAR HAVE THE NICEST AMCH 1 ON THE PLANET......HERE IT IS THE BLACK MACH THAT IS TWIN TURBOS WITH BALCK BULLITS WITH BLUE ACCENTS ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH THE 01 COB BUMPER AND ITS LOWERD IT IS THE NICEST MUSTANG I HAVE EVER SEENhttp://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=446584&page=2

That would be SWERVO......post# 27.

Users who are viewing this thread