Carbon Fiber dress up parts from JLT

Tucker

COMING SOON!!

ThanksThe JLT Carbon Fiber intakes have been a huge hit, so were trying to expand the CF into other areas to compliment the intake.

We are very proud to now have a real Carbon Fiber fuse box cover that will fit ALL 2005-up Mustangs and a radiator support cover.

The radiator cover is a GT500 stock replacement, using all stock mounting hardware, that is totally smooth with NO boss' for the hood prop rod or recess for the factory sticker for a cleaner looking part.

So you will need to remove the prop rod and install hood lifters. (We have Redline's in stock if needed)

All JLT Carbon Fiber parts are hand made and very time consuming to produce in quantities. We hope to have them ready to go Monday 1/14/08 in very limited quantities. When the first batch sells out we will take orders and ship in the order they come in. We do not charge any card until the product ships.

For now we mostly have regular carbon fiber, but we will be doing both parts in the red and blue colors for those who have the colored JLT.

We are offering them at an introductory price until 25 units of each are sold. After the first 25 prices will be going up slightly.

Fuse box cover $59 shipped
Radiator support cover $159
Buy both and save even more $199 shipped ($19 savings)

I will announce in this thread when they go up for sale.

Thanks
Jay

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
wow, looks nice! especially that rad cover! you guys dont hand lay all of that carbon fiber, do you? if so then damn! i can see how it can take a while to do a batch!

lol, i still remember reading in your first GT500 intake thread about how only the first batch, maybe the second batch of your intakes were gonna be carbon fiber, depending on popularity. appears to me that you may have THE most popular intake, LOL. i havnt seen any of your parts, but they must be quality since people keep recommending and buying them. props to you guys!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Jay....

You're killin' me here. How can I have the ProGlass hood without this stuff??

And I've owned 4 Ducati's. You know that to Ducatisi, carbon fiber is Dago Chrome. :rockon:

You know where the first batch has to go!!

bj

Tucker

Thanks guys,
Ry, in just over a year we sold over 700 JLT carbon fiber intake for the GT500. ALL hand made. Just crazy!!

BJ, I clearly remember all our phone calls about CF and your Ducatis'
Glad your happy with our product and I'll be talking to you soon I'm sure!!

Thanks
Jay

LSR

2nd To None
Established Member
Thanks guys,
Ry, in just over a year we sold over 700 JLT carbon fiber intake for the GT500. ALL hand made. Just crazy!!

Thanks
Jay

Very Nice Jay

I will order both for sure.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Thanks guys,

Thanks
Jay
wow, thats pretty damn good numbers! especially for hand made, lol. i would imagine you guys would have some sort of big ol' fancy machines for your carbon fiber laying needs. again, props to you guys, your sure doing something right!

03Terminator

03 Red Fire Cobra
Established Member
COMING SOON!!

ThanksThe JLT Carbon Fiber intakes have been a huge hit, so were trying to expand the CF into other areas to compliment the intake.

We are very proud to now have a real Carbon Fiber fuse box cover that will fit ALL 2005-up Mustangs and a radiator support cover.

The radiator cover is a GT500 stock replacement, using all stock mounting hardware, that is totally smooth with NO boss' for the hood prop rod or recess for the factory sticker for a cleaner looking part.

So you will need to remove the prop rod and install hood lifters. (We have Redline's in stock if needed)

All JLT Carbon Fiber parts are hand made and very time consuming to produce in quantities. We hope to have them ready to go Monday 1/14/08 in very limited quantities. When the first batch sells out we will take orders and ship in the order they come in. We do not charge any card until the product ships.

For now we mostly have regular carbon fiber, but we will be doing both parts in the red and blue colors for those who have the colored JLT.

We are offering them at an introductory price until 25 units of each are sold. After the first 25 prices will be going up slightly.

Fuse box cover $59 shipped
Radiator support cover $159
Buy both and save even more $199 shipped ($19 savings)

I will announce in this thread when they go up for sale.

Thanks
Jay

I guess these would also work on a regular Mustang GT??? Looks like they would from the pictures. Is the radiator support cover a replacement piece or does it just cover the factory part???

Tucker

I guess these would also work on a regular Mustang GT??? Looks like they would from the pictures. Is the radiator support cover a replacement piece or does it just cover the factory part???

The fuse cover will fit all 05-up Mustangs, but the rad cover is GT500 only.

Mustang GT versions are in the works

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Jay, Did you forget about us terminator guys? Just cause you got rid of yours don't forget us! LOL Brett

Tucker

Not at all brother!!
You've been here and seen the craziness. We have tons of sticks in the fire, just need to figure out how to make it a 30 hour day...

My plan is to have CF parts for all Mustangs, just need time.

Thanks
Jay

jcthorne

Established Member
I'm ready to order the radiator support cover in blue CF as soon as you are ready to produce and sell one. Looks fantastic!

James

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Thanks guys,

Thanks
Jay

Do you really want to hear my dulcid tones or is a note saying "Hey Jay, take some money from me" OK?? I'd like the radiator cover only. In "carbon".

:beer:

bj

Users who are viewing this thread