Carbon Fiber dress up parts from JLT

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I need that Rad Cover :rockon:

Any chance of releasing some for the Cobra crowd as well?

Angel

aLL JaCkeD uP
Established Member
Angel needs the Rad Cover and the Fuse Cover w/lifts to match the charcoal CF JLT she has.

Still room on the List? Thanks,

ralphcobra

Established Member
radaitor covers

Jay> Just got my cover on my gt500. It is truly a beautiful piece. When I purchased it from your wife, I asked her if it were possible to make the same piece for the terminator. She said you were trying. What can we do to help you along? Do you need some pre sales? I know that with as many terminators, more than shelbys out there, we would scoop those bad boys up like hot cakes. Will you please consider it? Just say the word and you have my credit card number and I bet a bunch of people will jump at the offer for this very quality piece. I am not even going to apply my terminator tag to the factory piece with hopes that you will soon add this to your inventory. Thanks, Ralph:bowdown:

6-Speed

Established Member
Just installed JLT's CF parts last week - I am very pleased with these. This thread needs some more pictures; words just can't do justice for this mod.

CF_Engine_Bay_2.jpg

CF_Engine_Bay_1.jpg

CF_Engine_Bay.jpg

Last edited:

Angel

aLL JaCkeD uP
Established Member
Just installed JLT's CF parts last week - I am very pleased with these. This thread needs some more pictures; words just can't do justice for this mod.

CF_Engine_Bay_2.jpg

Looks Great! :beer: You're missing one thing though. The JLT CAI. :D

Trust me, get it, you won't be dissappointed! :rockon:

I have to take the chance to issue Props to Jay on these pieces. :beer: Have them all on the GT500, and also on the Roush. The props I get each time I present either of the cars are amazing! :rockon:

Great Products, Great Service and they do Perform! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread