04 black cobra-hurt motor fs in WI

dredg9

Established Member
car has a hurt motor but im still looking to unload it if anyones interested. Car hus a knock mostly likely from a spun bearing or something along those lines. drives fine the last time i drove it but smokes a bit and has a tapping above 2500 rpms. needs a rebuild. Looking for 14k firm

I am selling my 2004 cobra, black in color with black suede inserts in the interior. The car has 44k miles.

Engine--

jlt ram air intake
billetflow 2.76 pulley+idlers
sct ba2400 maf
apten ported blower
Bassani xpipe
borla stinger catback
GordsFord Heat Exchanger

suspension-

solid axle out of a 03 mach1
tokico 5 way adjustable shocks/struts
H&R Super sport springs

Body wise the car is in good condition minus the usual rock chips on the bumper/hood and minor scratches on the car. 8 out of 10

The interior is also in very good condition as you can see from the pics
Tint is no longer on the car. Got pulled over, had to come off.

car comes with the sct xcal2 handheld and a hilton high boost overlay. If you have any other questions let me know.

I am asking 14k firm

12821195226.jpg

12821195148.jpg

12821195112.jpg

12821195140.jpg

12821195110.jpg

12821195174.jpg

12821195047.jpg

12821195023.jpg

5321530657.jpg

Modded04

Established Member
Hey bud, I am still really interested in it I am still trying to get the money together. I am enlisting into the Air Force, So I should have the money then. I have a meeting with him on wed, so I should know when I get my sign on bonus then. I really want your car, I still have your number. Pm me or email me if you would like to work something out. If you are looking for a trade or something.

Thanks,

Dan

jumpman420

Established Member
Darn! I would scoop the car off your hands in a heartbeat! If mine sells fairly quickly, hopefully you will still have it. I have some cash, but not enough to cover to outright buy yours :(

Muskalade

Established Member
I tried buying this car months ago, its a shady deal, he owes way more then 14k on it. On top of that its some kid selling it for his friend the real owner wont talk to anyone, when it came down to bank account info he didnt have any answers. I had the car financed with the only thing needed was a lien report from his bank and a copy of the title. He never responded and said he couldnt get any of it...
Honestly I think hes looking for a cash deal to scam

dredg9

Established Member
lol yeah okay buddy, im not driving 3 hours to your bank to sign over the title to you without any money, especially considering i have a lien on the car and that wouldnt be possible for that reason. You bring the money you get a lien release note and the title from my bank like every other car sale. Stay the hell out if all youre going to do is add this bullshit to my thread. Im trying to sell a nice car like everyone else on here for a discounted price because it has a spun bearing.

Last edited:

Muskalade

Established Member
lol yeah okay buddy, im not driving 3 hours to your bank to sign over the title to you without any money, especially considering i have a lien on the car and that wouldnt be possible for that reason. You bring the money you get a lien release note and the title from my bank like every other car sale. Stay the hell out if all youre going to do is add this bullshit to my thread. Im trying to sell a nice car like everyone else on here for a discounted price because im a spun bearing.

who is this the owner of the car or the kid selling it for him???

dredg9

Established Member
So im guilty of not returning some phone calls, i know this and i know i couldve sold the car months ago if it wasnt for that. Regardless I dont know what you are trying to get out of this. If youre not buying the car move on and good luck finding a Cobra. Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread