04 black cobra-hurt motor fs in WI

DREX01AZ

Established Member
Dont waste your time with this guy. Either he doesn't want to sell it, doesn't even own the car (or his friend) or just wants to scam somebody.

mach_cobra

some kind of monster
Established Member
if i'm not mistaken this car was on ebay awhile back with a buy it now price of 15....looks like the same pics also.....same guy(s)

dredg9

Established Member
havent been on in awhile, had a potential buyer fall through. Someone please buy this.

zrx

Established Member
havent been on in awhile, had a potential buyer fall through. Someone please buy this.

What about all the posts that say it's a scam? I am in Madison, don't need a loan so I can drive to your bank pay it off and walk out with a lein release...RIGHT?

I am ready to buy something now.

dredg9

Established Member
what about all the posts that say it's a scam? I am in madison, don't need a loan so i can drive to your bank pay it off and walk out with a lein release...right?

I am ready to buy something now.

yes

shhak

Established Member
What's bottom dollar CASH ( I drive to your bank, pay off YOUR loan, get the title, load the car and go home) price?

zrx

Established Member
FYI....Wisconsin is not a title holding state. The owner of the vehicle will have the title and the bank's name will be on the title as lein holder.

dredg9

Established Member
yes i have the title but for you to register the car we will have to go to my bank and have the lien released like zrx mentioned in a earlier post.

Users who are viewing this thread