NEW: GT500 Engine Bay Dress Up at LETHAL PERFORMANCE! MUST SEE!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
OK guys.. Here's the pricing on the NEW Project 321 GT500 Engine Bay Dressup Kit!

The kit consists of 7 caps and a matching key chain. Engine Oil Cap, Power Steering Cap, Intercooler Reservoir Cap, Radiator Expansion Tank Cap, Oil Dipstick Cap, Brake Fluid Cap, Washer Fluid Cap.

Colors available are: Red, Blue, Black, Polished, and Satin.

The kits will also come packaged in a nice tin box with a clear window so you can see the caps and I believe GT500 will be laser etched into the box. This will be great if you plan on gifting a set or to keep as a collectible.

They come in a full billet version or a billet with carbon fiber inlay.

Non Carbon any color Retail: 590.00
Carbon any color Retail: 690.00

We'll soon have pricing available for individual pieces for those that want to order 1 at a time or the kit minus one or 2 caps.

I'm going to ask if you're interested in ordering a set to please post up confirming the kit along with what color you would like and I'll start a list.

Here's a few pics pf several different color and style options. The stripes are obviously specific to the GT500.

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!!!

These babies are almost ready to go. For those that are ready to place your order I'll ask you to give us a call and place the order over the phone with us. We'll then reserve your cap set in the color and finish that you want. We'll take all of your info and you won't be billed until the caps are ready to ship.

I can't wait to get a set of these on our car. Our good friend Steve Turner at 5.0 Magazine will also be one of the first to run the Project 321 GT500 caps.

Polished with Carbon Fiber Inlay
polishcarbongc3.jpg

Black with Stripes
blackstripesmc7.jpg

Satin with Carbon Fiber Inlay
satincarbonyp1.jpg

Satin with Stripes
satinstipesjh8.jpg

Let me know if you guys have any questions. Thanks, Jared

5.0 guy

Established Member
My first impression was "whatever, sounds costly for some caps", but after seeing your photos I now say wow!, I'm sold on em!

canuck

Established Member
Intercooler Reservoir Cap, Radiator Expansion Tank cap.will they able to fit on PFAB intercooler resevoir tank&Canton coolant expansion tank ?
thanks

MattBlack GT500

Established Member
Wow very nice stuff there. Unfortunately my uncle wants to keep the engine bay totally stock. But if it were me i'd be all over it.

Jake

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Intercooler Reservoir Cap, Radiator Expansion Tank cap.will they able to fit on PFAB intercooler resevoir tank&Canton coolant expansion tank ?
thanks

These caps will not fit the PFAB tank as the PFAB tank uses a different fuel cell style cap. The reservoir cap will work on the newer Canton reservoir tanks that use the screw type neck. Those Canton part numbers end in an S which stands for Stock style neck. Hope that helps. Jared

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
wow, that black one and the blue one look amazing! pretty expensive coin, but, if i had a GT500 and could afford those, i would be all over them!

Blaine

Established Member
Those look really nice. I think I would keep them on display in my home since they look so good, and only put them on for car shows.

A bit low on my priority list of mods atm. Just got my shelby this month so other mods come first.

If some vendors want to MAKE SOME MONEY: Make some replacements for all the CHEAP PARTS on our SHELBYs that LOVE TO FADE FAST IN THE SUN which I am SICK and TIRED of using Back to Black on them!!!

FOR EXAMPLE:

1) The cheap plastic Front spoiler (okay Shelby has one already in carbon fiber I already have one on order)
2) The cheap Plastic Side Skirts
3) The cheap plastic Heat extractors on the stock hood. (Not everyone wants to change the stock hood, but getting ride of this cheap part of the hood would be nice)
4) The cheap plastic rear diffuser
5) The cheap plastic side mirrors (again Shelby has addressed this with carbon fiber covers, but Im guessing an entire carbon fiber mirror is possible as well)

That leaves 2, 3, and 4 left to be made in carbon fiber. I'm sure there are hundreds of Shelby owners that would love to replace these with better NON-Fading replacement parts.

red9450

Established Member
news flash mcfly, carbon fiber parts have a gel coating on them and that fades and yellows in the sun. lol. j/p

Blaine

Established Member
Your paint can fade to wo/a UV coat.

Carbon Fiber parts use COATS of UV GEL coating to stop yellowing that can occur in weeks with cheap carbon fiber parts. Yes, cheap carbon fiber parts wo/UV coating can fade.

The cheap plastic on our GT500's starts turning white in only a day in the sun and even faster on the plastic on the HOT hood.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'll have to try that stuff. All the stuff I have tried is next to worthless thus far.

I think you will be pleased. I cut off a piece of a cheap sponge in the shape I need, apply sparingly, then wipe off the excess in the morning. Works great and doesn't rinse off in the rain.

Adams polish makes a good engine detailer (in/out spray), the VRT is great on interior plastic, and the undercarriage/wheel well spray is awesome. Helped win 1st place at the only show I entered with my other car :)

http://www.adamspolishes.com/c-10-tires-trim.aspx

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Intro pricing or discount for forum members?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Our kits are shipping to us this week guys. For anyone that hasn't put in an order yet we've got several sets left on the first batch so feel free to give us a call to reserve your set today.

Thanks, Jared

bluehb8.jpg

redkn2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread