NEW: GT500 Engine Bay Dress Up at LETHAL PERFORMANCE! MUST SEE!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Red Carbon Fiber Kit!! What do you guys think?

redcarbonjn5.jpg

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Still no pics installed yet?????

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Not yet. We're still awaiting our first batch. Once they arrive we'll install em and take a bunch of pics for you guys.

Jared

Thanks, glad I didn't buy the Shelby ones.

TexasShelby

Established Member
I've got a great idea Jared, send me a set of the blue and CF and I'll send you the pics of them installed! :banana:

And I do so wish you'd make some CF hood inserts, I've wanted those for over 2 years now. :shrug:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I've got a great idea Jared, send me a set of the blue and CF and I'll send you the pics of them installed! :banana:

And I do so wish you'd make some CF hood inserts, I've wanted those for over 2 years now. :shrug:

LOL... Too funny Sam.

I know that Fore was working on Billet vents which have been tabled for some other much large projects. Not sure about Carbon Fiber though. That would be a project for our friend Jay at JLT.

Do you still have full sets of these, Satin with Red Carbon Fibre inlay a possibility?

We have plenty of cap sets in stock with same day shipping. Unfortunately we don't have red carbon fiber available though so if you want red it would have to be a red anodized cap with regular carbon fiber inserts. Here's what they look like.

redcarbonjn5.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions. If you'd like to place an order please give us a call for your SVTperformance discount. Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread