Dyno/tune day @ Amazon tuning in SC...

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
who all wants to meet and go from the surrounding atlanta area one early a/m ?
Like leave from Gwinnett or close to I-85.
There is another thread we talked about this to.

Im in of corse :)

Details below,

Originally Posted by Linn@Amazon
dynoing will be 2 pulls for $50..$75 with AF

tuning:
$250 flat rate no matter how long Ricks tunes on it
$75 per hour for dyno time
$125 for a $175 life time revision program if you at NOT and Amazon customer already
$379 for a hand held tuner if you dont have one already

Rick can tune with SCT, DS Sniper, HP Tuners

he can tune any gas or diesel Ford GM Dodge vehicle

we will need confirmed appointments for the tuning .... you can reserve your spot by giving me your CC info..it will not be used unti l the day of the event but you will have to reserve a spot for tuning

Last edited:

Scarpino

Established Member

Details below,

tuning:
$125 for a $175 life time revision program if you at NOT and Amazon customer already

Rick can tune with SCT, DS Sniper, HP Tuners

we will need confirmed appointments for the tuning .... you can reserve your spot by giving me your CC info..it will not be used unti l the day of the event but you will have to reserve a spot for tuning

Will Rick tune with a hand-held Diablo Preditor tuner?

I hope so, cause this is the flasher I have, along with the Mafia.

tuning charge 250.00 no matter how long it takes?

And your saying for $125 extra (on top of the tuning charge) I can get tuned anytime I need one, for free, as long as I go to him?

What $ amount will be required to be held on the CC to secure my spot?

Where at on I-85...because I live about 45 east of Birmingham....(20 minutes west of Six Flags) as I'm sure not everyone that is going to be signing up for this great opportunity lives off I-85.:bored:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Where at on I-85...because I live about 45 east of Birmingham....(20 minutes west of Six Flags) as I'm sure not everyone that is going to be signing up for this great opportunity lives off I-85

It was just a idea or we can meet up there I am open for suggestions really :banana:

Scarpino

Established Member
Where at on I-85...because I live about 45 east of Birmingham....(20 minutes west of Six Flags) as I'm sure not everyone that is going to be signing up for this great opportunity lives off I-85

It was just a idea or we can meet up there I am open for suggestions really :banana:

...doesn't really matter to me....just trying to get an general idea of a good meeting point. I figure more people will chime in on where they are living at, and some of those people living closer together can meet up. Then everyone can meet at 1 central location at a certain time. Nothing like a few SVT's, screaming down the highway!:rockon:Should make for an interesting commute.:burnout:

You might as well count me in...given Amazon will be able to use my Diablo flasher to dial me in. I will need about 2 weeks to put my mods on and save a few more dollars. Whats your schedule looking like?

01 Cobra has mentioned that he may be interested as well. I posted this on the Gen2 page to see if anyone else was in. I will touch base with him more on Thursday and let you know. But I guess the big factor is when will Rick have a weekend open?

Scarpino

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Nothing like a few SVT's, screaming down the highway!Should make for an interesting commute.

Agreed on the above !!
There are 3 of use so far with the below,

If we can confirm a date with Amazon to get a lot of ATL stangs there, I'm definitely down. I need at least two week to to request off. Thats all I ask...I'd love to get my car on the dyno again.

Last edited:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member

Details below,

tuning:

Rick can tune with SCT, DS,Sniper, HP Tuners

we are about 1.5 miles off I85

Scarpino

Established Member
Nothing like a few SVT's, screaming down the highway!Should make for an interesting commute.

Agreed on the above !!
There are 3 of use so far with the below,

How many vehicles is Amazon going to require to be there to do a day of tuning and dynoing?

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
we usually do a minimum of 10 for a dyno day and 8 for a tuning day but since we are going to have both tuning and dynoing we will have to see who need what..we can work with whatever you come up with but we do need to decide on a date..it will make it easier for you to get guys to committ when you have a date

Scarpino

Established Member
we usually do a minimum of 10 for a dyno day and 8 for a tuning day but since we are going to have both tuning and dynoing we will have to see who need what..we can work with whatever you come up with but we do need to decide on a date..it will make it easier for you to get guys to committ when you have a date

09/27/08

This is my suggestion....

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
i'm down in macon. i've got a 4lb lower with a jlt cai and weld in mufflers along with an sct2 with an lfp tune installed. i basically want to see where i am and make sure it is tuned properly. i would definatly like to get in but it really depends on the date and my schedule. so is the 27th the day?

Scarpino

Established Member
Thats what we are aiming for. Me and you could meet around Atl and go meet the other guys up I-85

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
How far up 85, say from the 285/85 connector?

I may be down for a little convoy for some pulls!!

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
How far up 85, say from the 285/85 connector?

I may be down for a little convoy for some pulls!!

About 90/95 miles.
From sandy springs its about 105/115 depending on where you leave from.
I made it in 1.5 hours.

i'm down in macon. i've got a 4lb lower with a jlt cai and weld in mufflers along with an sct2 with an lfp tune installed. i basically want to see where i am and make sure it is tuned properly. i would definatly like to get in but it really depends on the date and my schedule. so is the 27th the day?

We can meet somewhere I am sure and any date will work for me weekday or weekend as long as early a/m.

Thats what we are aiming for. Me and you could meet around Atl and go meet the other guys up I-85

Agreed

Last edited:

Scarpino

Established Member
O.k., as of now the hard date is 09/27/08 (unless changed by Amazon).
Please edit your information on here if you plan on attending. This will be an early run up to Amazon to take advantage of the cooler weather. I also know that a lot of people live in different areas, so please post your area so certain people who live near you can meet up with you for the trip up..unless you wish to drive all by yourself:bored:.

Again, please read through the posts to reference any questions concerning pricing. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to post them, since Linn will probably chime in, or you can send Amazon a Pm directly.

This should be a very fun event, and you should take full advantage of letting one of the most knowledgeable tuners, tune your vehicle at a great price!:rockon:

Name: Scarpino
Vehicle: '03 Lightning
Tune/Dyno: Tune

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Please edit your information on here if you plan on attending. This will be an early run up to Amazon to take advantage of the cooler weather. I also know that a lot of people live in different areas, so please post your area so certain people who live near you can meet up with you for the trip up..unless you wish to drive all by yourself:bored:.

Again, please read through the posts to reference any questions concerning pricing. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to post them, since Linn will probably chime in, or you can send Amazon a Pm directly.

This should be a very fun event, and you should take full advantage of letting one of the most knowledgeable tuners, tune your vehicle at a great price!:rockon:

chopps
cobra
tune adjustment
Atlanta

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member

I talked to Rick and Linn and they asked me to wait till 9/12/08 to nail down the date of 9/27/08 for sure.
Rick said probably not a problem but to give him till the 12th to confirm.
I will call him on the that Friday and find out all the info and post it back up here.

I'm thinkin about doing this. I'm from Monroe, NC. Thinking bout gettin a X Cal and getting her tuned. Might as well pully it if I'm goin all that way to get it tuned. Hmm We'll have to see what the money allows.

Just in Case
03 Lightning
Monroe, NC
Tune

Hope you can make it cause it seems more lightning's are coming than cobra's.

Scarpino

Established Member
Please only put your name down if your are 100% positive you are going to make it. This is for Linn and Rick's scheduling information, as well as all of our's, so we have an idea of who's going, but mostly for Amazon. Amazon will require a CC# to secure your spot on the rack. They will not use it until you are there, but do require it for scheduling purposes. You can call them directly or Pm them your personal information for security purposes. Please see other post's concerning this info. If you have any questios, you can PM me or Chopps for more details.

Scarpino

Last edited:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I will be getting tuned in the next week so I may not make it. It is still in the air for me...

Users who are viewing this thread