Dyno/tune day @ Amazon tuning in SC...

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
i'm down in macon. i've got a 4lb lower with a jlt cai and weld in mufflers along with an sct2 with an lfp tune installed. i basically want to see where i am and make sure it is tuned properly. i would definatly like to get in but it really depends on the date and my schedule. so is the 27th the day?

So you in ?
Just verifing :)

I will be getting tuned in the next week so I may not make it. It is still in the air for me...

ok , maybe next time

Last edited:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I will be getting tuned in the next week so I may not make it. It is still in the air for me...

Tuned for what? You need to run that fox body with the stock 03 motor in it. Think you could take him?:burnout:

Can we get confirmation on the date from Amazon? If it will be 9/27, I can request off now!!

I'm in though. Just need confirmation on that date. I'd like to meet in Dacula or something. The guys coming from Vinings/Sandy Spring/Dunwoody and south of there can meet up and then head to Dacula to meet whoever else from Gwinnett is going.

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Tuned for what? You need to run that fox body with the stock 03 motor in it. Think you could take him?:burnout:

Can we get confirmation on the date from Amazon? If it will be 9/27, I can request off now!!

99% sure but Rick said to verify with him on the 12 th next friday so probably.

commit and take a chance Smacked

Last edited:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
99% sure but Rick said to verify with him on the 12 th next friday so probably.

commit and take a chance Smacked

I will go ahead and request off. If it changes or cancels, I can just go work, LOL. can't wait!!! Want to get her back on the dyno!!

Scarpino

Established Member
The best bet so far, is to wait to hear from Rick on the 12th to see what he says for scheduling. If he says its a go, I would send my CC info over to Linn at Amazon by Wed. to secure my spot...then we all can exchange #'s and ,eet up for 1 hell of a trip...both there and back!

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
The best bet so far, is to wait to hear from Rick on the 12th to see what he says for scheduling. If he says its a go, I would send my CC info over to Linn at Amazon by Wed. to secure my spot...then we all can exchange #'s and meet up for 1 hell of a trip...both there and back!

Man, you ain't lyin!!! I cannot wait!!

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
The exit for Amazon Tuning is located just 19 miles north of the S.C./Ga. border. If anyone needs help with directions, just send me a p.m. I could meet the group right off of Exit 19A (Interstate 85) and lead ya to the shop!

Scarpino

Established Member
The exit for Amazon Tuning is located just 19 miles north of the S.C./Ga. border. If anyone needs help with directions, just send me a p.m. I could meet the group right off of Exit 19A (Interstate 85) and lead ya to the shop!

:rockon:.I like the idea...that way there's not a crowd screaming:burnout: around town trying to find it.....hope we can keep up...:beer:

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
:rockon:.I like the idea...that way there's not a crowd screaming:burnout: around town trying to find it.....hope we can keep up...:beer:

Don't worry bud its easy,
I have been there before its right across from the ford dealership.

Well maybe its my cobra that knows the way and not me LOL

Directions and pic of map below ,

A: I 85 & Pleasantdale Rd, Atlanta, GA 30301
1: Start out going SOUTH on PLEASANTDALE RD toward I-85 ACCESS RD/NORTHEAST EXPY. 0.0 mi
2: Turn LEFT onto ACCESS RD N/DAWSON BLVD NW. 0.1 mi
3: Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto ramp. 0.2 mi
4: Merge onto I-85 N (Crossing into SOUTH CAROLINA). 101.7 mi
5: Merge onto US-76 E/SC-28 E/CLEMSON HWY via EXIT 19A toward ANDERSON. 2.2 mi
6: Turn RIGHT onto WALKER DR. 0.0 mi
7: End at 116 Walker Dr Anderson, SC 29625-1304

104 miles

fo921s53hgwax97dqxt.gif

close pic of where we are going below,

edhz94rqkvzpt18o0rw.jpg

real close pic,
n4ik0e6wv4438x4eqh7s.jpg

Last edited:

bigwill306

Im Broke Bitch
Established Member
so does amazon use the diablo tuner or not? Scarpino asked but i havent read a answer yet, i'd love to go and get tuned but dont want to buy another tuner! just to get it done.

Scarpino

Established Member
so does amazon use the diablo tuner or not? Scarpino asked but i havent read a answer yet, i'd love to go and get tuned but dont want to buy another tuner! just to get it done.

bigwill306, Whats up man.....they do use preditor. I made sure before I called you on Friday. You should come....it'll be a good time, and give you a real reason to throw all those parts on the truck that you have been stockpiling:lol1:

Chopps,
Thanks for the maps..very straight forward and if anyone gets lost trying to get there...something is seriously wrong:bash:

Scarpino:burnout:

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
bigwill306, Whats up man.....they do use preditor. I made sure before I called you on Friday. You should come....it'll be a good time, and give you a real reason to throw all those parts on the truck that you have been stockpiling:lol1:

Chopps,
Thanks for the maps..very straight forward and if anyone gets lost trying to get there...something is seriously wrong:bash:

Scarpino:burnout:

LOL yeah

It also looks like more Lightning's than cobra's but I won't feel bad :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread