91 lx coupe 10th Ann. Cobra for Sale

SgtGreen

Established Member
I am selling my 91 lx coupe. Some of you may remember when I started the build. Everything from an 03 Cobra was transfered to this car. It has traction control, AC, Power Everything. The car has a F1A Cog Driven Procharger, the Race Setup that Procharger sells. It has every bolt on possible and the motor has not been torn apart. The interior, dash & seats, and all the drivetrain was replaced. The car comes with a solid axle and the independent. The car is great but it has a few flaws. The hood needs to be painted, it could use a better mass air, and the cog belt is fraying. I have drove the car about 15 miles since it was finished. I have lost interest in it and just need to let this go. It just needs the finishing touches. I am asking 23,000 so I can get this thing sold pretty quick.

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_1683.jpg

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Hey man i did complete swap with 04 cobra into 93 coupe you might have seen it on here. Thats the first one other than mine that was done right and complete, good looking car man.

SgtGreen

Established Member
Hey man i did complete swap with 04 cobra into 93 coupe you might have seen it on here. Thats the first one other than mine that was done right and complete, good looking car man.

Thanks Bro. Yea I really don't want to sell it but I don't have any good shops nearby to get this thing perfect like it needs to be, nor do I have the excess cash floating around. This car is bad-ass and could be a cover car no problem.

1BAD88

Established Member
OMG amazing
That car better go for top dollar
Good luck with the sale...and i love the wheels

Users who are viewing this thread