91 lx coupe 10th Ann. Cobra for Sale

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
Do you have any other pics of the build and some recent pics. If so, please send them to [email protected]

I live about 1 hr north of you. I may be interested in some sort of trade if you are. I have a black 04 whippled cobra

blown302stng

Established Member
How is the driveability? Does the car currently have door panels? Has it been tuned? Fuel System? Everything in the interior work(radio, speakers, etc)

Does it need anything to be completed?

SgtGreen

Established Member
The car is great how it is right now. You could drive this thing everyday if you wanted. The car has the stock 91 door panels. The 03 panels are too short to fit. The next thing I an doing if it doesn't sell is having the door panels fiber glassed in. The 91 panels look great. The power window switches fit perfectly in them. The car could use a better mass air, It has a flat spot at around 800 rpm because of the blow-off valve. Not noticeable unless you let the clutch out without giving the car any gas. 60lbs injectors, twin gt punps, kenne bell boost a pump, yes the car is tuned. it made 680 on 19lbs without the 4" inner-cooler, with the inner-cooler I lost 80 horsepower but my discharge temps are at ambient temp, so I don't loose any power through the gears, its 600 hp in every gear on 91 octane. The speakers need hooked up, it has a in dash touch screen navigation system, dvd player, satellite radio system. The new hood and trunk lid needs painted. Everything is great with the car. Just really minor things could be done to have it perfect.

Last edited:

spray175

Established Member
The belt fraying issue should be an easy fix. Theres a new bracket you can get. Procharger sent me a new one and a new belt for free. Thats a nice car goodluck with the sale.

spray175

Established Member
So I just Call up Procharger and they can help right?

Thats what I did. I just called them and they offered to send me the new one and I asked for a new belt as well since it was getting chewed up. The mounting bracket looks the same theres just a slight angle to it that keeps the blower from flexing. I had no problems at all once I changed the mounting bracket. Its not really hard to change either.

SgtGreen

Established Member
Recent Pictures...

Recent Pics
91.jpg

91coupe.jpg

interiordriver.jpg

interiorpassenger.jpg

interior.jpg

trunk.jpg

wheel.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread