Seen a terminator kill

dodgekid

Established Member
Was coming home from KC yesterday going west on I-70 and seen a elder couple in a SB 03-04 Cobra cruzing bout 65. They passed us in the right lane really slowly, what a good looking car "i thought to myself". I watched it pass all the way by, front to back, noticed the stock horse in the grille, chrome wheels, and noticed no guages on the pod and the tag was a "Vet" tag. So i'm guessing the elder couple had a pretty much "stock" one. Well as the Cobra slowly pulled off from us, off from my left a 98ish black Camaro comes flying by with some really younger kids in it. They fit the tyical teen in a Camaro scenerio, baseball caps on backwards, white wife beaters, pack of cigs tucked under one sleeve and the ever so classic "8" ball hanging from the rear view mirror. As they passed us on the left and had positioned themselves right in front of us and beside the Cobra (3 lane hwy) You could see the Camaro instigating things, the car would lunge foward then they'd hit the brakes to keep beside the Cobra. This went on for a good mile, the Ole man never budged. We sped up and positioned ourselves into the left lane and just as we did, the Cobra hit it and was flat out gone. Its a really flat strecth of highway in this spot, and those tailights dissapeared, VERY VERY fast. I think that Ole man finally got pissed and let them have all 6 gears, and that lil ole lady in the passenger seat, OMG, they had to be in their late 60's! We pulled up next to the Camaro and started lunging like they did to the Cobra in a 93 Honda Accord (while laughing our asses off) :lol: they hit the throttle and black smoke came pouring out. It was priceless.

Anyway, if your a lil ole man with a SB Cobra on this site, Cheers! that was awesome!

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
Was coming home from KC yesterday going west on I-70 and seen a elder couple in a SB 03-04 Cobra cruzing bout 65. They passed us in the right lane really slowly, what a good looking car "i thought to myself". I watched it pass all the way by, front to back, noticed the stock horse in the grille

I am no Terminator expert but wouldn't a Cobra have a snake in the grill and not a horse?

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
just thought i'd mention that all terminator cobras came with the running horse and not the cobra emblem in the grill.

j/k

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
Horse in grill.
That was the key to the fact those old poots have a stock snake.
(The horse is the first to go for modders.)

Haha... At least they gunned it!

dodgekid

Established Member
I've been shopping for one of these for a couple of months now, and just recently learned the "factory-running horse" emblem deal myself. I wasn't surprised at all the Cobra walkin away, but i was in shock and aww that he had to have ran that thing up to 150+. I'm 32 now, and if i can get on a highway and nail it going very high rates of speed when I'm 70, then i'll admit, its been a good life. :D

Users who are viewing this thread