Seen a terminator kill

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
LOL, I would have just died laughing when you guys pulled up to instigate them after the race race with the cobra.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I love Mustangs, have since they first came out, therefore first mod for me was NOT a snake in the grille.

The horse stays, even though many other parts have been changed.

Great story BTW. I'm 56 and I love it!

No one ever wants any when I'm driving my 04.:shrug:

That's OK with me, I need some tickets to roll off my record anyway, and I sure as HELL don't need to go to JAIL!:dw:

I seem to be able to still drive though even though I'm "an little old man"...LOL! (See vid in sig):-D

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Didn't know wife beaters had sleeves???? I still get your meaning though. LS1 's are fast but need quite a bit of modding and likely F/A to beat a termie

dodgekid

Established Member
LOL, I would have just died laughing when you guys pulled up to instigate them after the race race with the cobra.

Oh i can't put into words how hard i was laughing when we rolled up on them. I think when they seen us laughing, thats when they gunned it to get outta there, and thats when that fine gm product puffed some smoke and took off like a diesel at a stop light. :lol:

Ya sorry about the wife beater mix up. It was more along the lines of a bowling alley clerk attendant attire. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread