if driveing skillswere determined by belts ?

what belt are u in driving?

• white

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • orange

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • blue

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • green

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • purple

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • brown

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • black

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
If people recieved belt for their driving skills...what would u be ?
white would be ur daily ricer...and blk pro 7sec drag racers
i think im in the green stg..:rockon:

Last edited:

4camV8

Established Member
you need to establish a key to standardize this... like who's a blackbelt? Some dude at the local auto-x who always wins? or a WRC rally driver (IMHO the best drivers in the world). Then we can decide where we fit in... interesting concept... :read:

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
I voted green. I could probably smoke any bitch honda driver on a road course, but I don't have the experience. I'm just going off the fact I can drive twisty roads like a bat out of hell for what my car is.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Purple or green. Have always been into cars and racing. Been racing, 1/4 runs , etc.

MusclePower1

Established Member
i voted purple....i think im really good, but b/c i made one ridiculously stupid mistake:kaboom:it takes me down to the 6/8 (instead of brown--7/8):shrug:

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
i voted black, because i think that black belts are good, and they know what they are doing. i am a super good driver(not to sound concieted) but i love to drive,its my fav thing to do(besides sex, but if im driving a kb cobra, then it is better then sex) i love stangs and im on my 3rd gt and im only 20. i love to race and drive, only have wrecked once, but that was because my axle snapped in my 87gt when i was goin 100mph, right out of nowhere!!!!:mj: :cuss:

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
FYI, in survey after survey, something like 85% of all drivers consider themselves to be considerably above average.

FreeFlowSVT

Lover Of Burned Rubber
Established Member
I had to go with purple...i'm not the best in the world or near them as Black and Brown would be IMHO. But i have done some great and crazy stunts with friends in the car and agenst thier cars and never once dented or hurt any of my cars or myself. :beer:

BCM0018

Established Member
I'd say purple. I have done some crazy thingds on public roads, frequently go to the drag strip, and have road racing experiance.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
The average american is at best an orange belt.

but its all relative since driving skills could be chauffers, racers, or normal folks; not defined exactly as what "good" skills are.

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
Originally posted by 4camV8
you need to establish a key to standardize this... like who's a blackbelt? Some dude at the local auto-x who always wins? or a WRC rally driver (IMHO the best drivers in the world). Then we can decide where we fit in... interesting concept... :read:

i did.....white would be ur daily ricer...and blk pro 7sec drag racers

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I'd consider myself a green.. which is about average.. of course I've had some cars that can make even a medoicre driver look good.. C5 Vette and S2000..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread