if driveing skillswere determined by belts ?

what belt are u in driving?

• white

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • orange

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • blue

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • green

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • purple

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • brown

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • black

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodhound248

Classic Muscle Car Guru
Established Member
Im gonna be honest and say orange.

I've been driving for almost a year now and have improved greatly. I consider myself a good driver, if and when I do stupid stuff (which is rare) I am not near anybody that I can hurt. btw I'm no ricer either, I drive a taurus :p

I would have a better belt if I had a mustang :(

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
purple, green at the bottom side. Have raced and been involved with motorsports all of my life and been doing drag racing since I got my permit at 14. Raced go-karts from the time I was 7, with the 10-14 age group, and run competitivly. Made so many 1/4 mile passes I can't remember. Don't care that much for autocross, but straight line I hold my own with about anyone that isn't a pro.

Originally posted by 99cobrablack
purple, green at the bottom side. Have raced and been involved with motorsports all of my life and been doing drag racing since I got my permit at 14. Raced go-karts from the time I was 7, with the 10-14 age group, and run competitivly. Made so many 1/4 mile passes I can't remember. Don't care that much for autocross, but straight line I hold my own with about anyone that isn't a pro.

Is he really banned or did he just change his title?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread