FS: 1998 Cobra #3300

bit

Happiness is being blown!
Established Member
I am re-listing the Cobra for sale. I put for the car up for sale a little over two months ago, but I have been out of the country for a little over a month.

I hate to see her go. The car is in great shape. No real issues to speak of. Both the interior and exterior of the car is in excellent shape. I will mention any issues the car has under the pictures.

Mods:

Appearance:
- Saleen S281 Rear Spoiler

Body:
- The rear fenders are rolled and can accommodate up to a 315 tire with the correct wheel.

Brakes:
- Hawk HPS Pads

Engine:
- UPR Cold air intake
- C&L Mass Air
- Underdrive pulleys
- Steeda Timing Adjuster

Exhaust:
- Magnaflow X-pipe
- Magnaflow cat-back

Drivetrain:
- Pro 5.0 Shifter
- Centerforce clutch
- 4:10 Motorsports Rear Gear
- 28 Spline Moser Axles

Wheels:
- Real Ford 95 Cobra Rs
- 275-40 tires all the way around

Suspension:
- Complete Griggs GR40 Griggs Racing Products
--- Tubular K-member, A-arms, and coilovers. K-Member
--- 3-link Rear
---- Torque arm & panhard bar Torque Arm Panhard Bar

I love the way this car drives. It turns like no other Mustang I have ever driven. (that includes the 00R) It has enough power that really pulls out of the corner, but without being in danger of blowing the tires away. The new owner will be very happy.

Below are pictures I took today.

IMAG0319.jpg

The car is sitting at the ride height and rake recommended by Griggs Racing. The car can to lowered or raised to meet your needs.

IMAG0320.jpg

The car is very clean and the body lines are very straight. The only dent on the entire car is in this picture. Just to the left of the antenna is a small dent about the size of a dime. I am sure it can be removed by a paintless dent remover. I have just not had the chance to get it taken care of.

IMAG0321.jpg

The headlights are a little hazy. I clean and polish them regularly, but they don't look new.

IMAG0323.jpg

IMAG0325.jpg

IMAG0327.jpg

IMAG0329.jpg

IMAG0331.jpg

Real Saleen S281 wing.

IMAG0336.jpg

The driver side is just as nice as the passenger side.

IMAG0338.jpg

Real Cobra R wheels, Ford rotors, and Hawk pads.

IMAG0344.jpg

The dash is in great shape. You can see in this picture the volume buttons are worn and white. I don't know that I have seen a SN95 Cobra without this.

You can also see in this picture that many of the interior parts have been replaced with black parts. This includes the steering wheel, drivers air bag, vents, and door handles. This was done by the original owner at ~10k miles.

IMAG0341.jpg

For the most part the interior is in great shape. This pictures (I apologize for the quality) shows the drivers seat. The lower left hand bolster shows a considerable amount of wear. None of the other seat are worn in this manner.

IMAG0343.jpg

Passenger seat.

IMAG0346.jpg

Back seat. Only sat in twice that I know of. It was removed by the original owner and was not installed when I bought the car.

IMAG0348.jpg

IMAG0351.jpg

IMAG0353.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

As you can see the car is in great shape and had 96,870 miles on it when these pictures were taken (today).

I apologize for the cell phone pictures its the only camera I have at the moment. If you want any other angles or close up pictures I would be glad to take them.

If you have any questions post, PM, email, call, or text me at.

$10,000 OBO

Thanks for looking. :beer:

Last edited:

bit

Established Member
Thank you StacyStangz

I forgot to mention in the first post that the car has a QuaterHorse and was tuned by Six Sigma Dyno Services in Concord, NC. If you buy the car I will supply all the files needed to tune the car. I worked directly with the creator of the Binary Editor software to make a file for the AOL3 computer. The files available on the web will not work for the 1998 Cobra.

The graph below is RWHP/RWTQ on a Dyno Dynamics Dyno. The readings are generally about 8% low compared to a DynoJet. However, they are great dynos for tuning.

CobraDyno03-30-10.gif

:burnout:

bit

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words.

It is worth mentioning the car has always been 100% garaged and covered. The car will come with a custom Noah California Car Cover made to fit over the Saleen wing.

Black-Venom

03 Venomus
Established Member
still for sale? My brother is looking for a 98, he has cash in hand and would be will to move quick if everything checks out. Also would like to know if you are firm on the price, don't want to offend you with a ridiculous offer. (Not that i would low ball) Just want to know if you have any wiggle room?

bit

Established Member
still for sale? My brother is looking for a 98, he has cash in hand and would be will to move quick if everything checks out. Also would like to know if you are firm on the price, don't want to offend you with a ridiculous offer. (Not that i would low ball) Just want to know if you have any wiggle room?
The car is still for sale. There is some room to negotiate. In "good" condition the car books for $10,300 as a stock car. If you like we can talk through PM and make a deal.

bit

Established Member
The car is no longer for sale. The market is just too soft.

I was selling the car to build a track car. The time has come to turn #3300 into an all out track car. The car seems too nice for that, but the more I think about the more I like the idea, :burnout:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
The car is no longer for sale. The market is just too soft.

I was selling the car to build a track car. The time has come to turn #3300 into an all out track car. The car seems too nice for that, but the more I think about the more I like the idea, :burnout:

Market isn't soft. It just isn't a 10k car. You don't get your money back for mods unless it is a turbo or blower and in that car it is just a partial. Return it to stock and then sell it for lower. Then sell your parts.

Users who are viewing this thread