FS: 1998 Cobra #3300

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I sold my '98 Cobra a little over a year ago for $6k with 98k miles. And it had a Vortech, and a genuine Saleen body kit & wheels. SN-95s don't bring money like you want unless they're exceptionally low mileage AND built. Like the above posters car. That being said, it's a great looking car and I bet it handles awesome.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Market isn't soft. It just isn't a 10k car. You don't get your money back for mods unless it is a turbo or blower and in that car it is just a partial. Return it to stock and then sell it for lower. Then sell your parts.

This. I am in the market for another 96-98 Cobra & was interested in this car until I saw $10k.

bit

Happiness is being blown!
Established Member
Market isn't soft. It just isn't a 10k car. You don't get your money back for mods unless it is a turbo or blower and in that car it is just a partial. Return it to stock and then sell it for lower. Then sell your parts.
This from the guy that couldn't sell his BAB so he traded it? haha

Fact is book value("good" - private party) is above what I was asking for the car. Obviously I am not looking to get money out of any mod. I will keep and enjoy(or destroy) the car before I give it away.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Lol you're a chump. you'd be lucky to get 8 grand for your car. My car was for sale less than a week. I could have got 12 grand if I didn't want to get rid of it so quick.

Last edited:

bit

Happiness is being blown!
Established Member
Lol you're a chump. you'd be lucky to get 8 grand for your car. My car was for sale less than a week. I could have got 12 grand if I didn't want to get rid of it so quick.
So when facts get in your way you resort to name calling? Classy...

Never_Enough

Established Member
This from the guy that couldn't sell his BAB so he traded it? haha

Fact is book value("good" - private party) is above what I was asking for the car. Obviously I am not looking to get money out of any mod. I will keep and enjoy(or destroy) the car before I give it away.

Books don't buy cars & book value has always been way off on these cars.

Users who are viewing this thread