1290rwhp with a blower on a 5.4

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
You guys and your torqy twin screws:D Wait till I get someone to put a Procharger on a gt500 with an auto.....7's will be no problem......

This motor is nothing special 331 cubes, cnc'd heads and some big cams. it does have a billet crank too, but 10 to 1 compression on e85. HAHA we made 1259 with winter blend e72 the second pull and then put some e100 to get it to e85 before we got after it. This deal will make well over 1300 with an f2 blower so more and bigger numbers to come.

Merry X-MAS aswell and enjoy

PROCHARGED FORD GT SUPERCAR 1290rwhp - YouTube

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
Booo. Auto. Crazy power tho.

Well i would love todo one in a stick car too....Plus i already have the kit todo it.

AWESOME!

Skip the F2 and go for the F3!!!

Maybe the new 121 f3 would work on a very good motor, Like a 358'' big bore or a stroker/big bore 374'' like im building now. Other wise NO.... but THNX:)

slocum1946

singularity
Established Member
av-8639.gif

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Well i would love todo one in a stick car too....Plus i already have the kit todo it.

Maybe the new 121 f3 would work on a very good motor, Like a 358'' big bore or a stroker/big bore 374'' like im building now. Other wise NO.... but THNX:)

That would be even more insane than what you are currently attempting! I love it! DO IT!

65SC

Established Member
nice to see your still building them faster Dan, Merry Christmas

shelby mark

Established Member
You guys and your torqy twin screws:D Wait till I get someone to put a Procharger on a gt500 with an auto.....7's will be no problem......

This motor is nothing special 331 cubes, cnc'd heads and some big cams. it does have a billet crank too, but 10 to 1 compression on e85. HAHA we made 1259 with winter blend e72 the second pull and then put some e100 to get it to e85 before we got after it. This deal will make well over 1300 with an f2 blower so more and bigger numbers to come.

Merry X-MAS aswell and enjoy

PROCHARGED FORD GT SUPERCAR 1290rwhp - YouTube
OK dan, lets get Pro charger to sponsor me, I'm in... merry christmas . Mark

rdsnk46

Established Member
Dan, what do you plan on doing with this GT? Sounds like the motor/cams dont like less than 4000rpms.

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
Dan, what do you plan on doing with this GT? Sounds like the motor/cams dont like less than 4000rpms.

We pull the car from 90mph to 192 in 4th on the dyno. Its a centrifical what do you expect? Its not a torque monster low rpm tire frying twin screw...

Here is a pull in third gear. Ratio is 1.24. 4th gear is .94 also and a 331 rear gear with a 28'' tall tire. Car will go 210-220 in 4th @ 8800rpms.

Ford GT Procharged Project Car, Schoneck Composites/ Dynotuneusa - YouTube

rdsnk46

Established Member
We pull the car from 90mph to 192 in 4th on the dyno. Its a centrifical what do you expect? Its not a torque monster low rpm tire frying twin screw...

Here is a pull in third gear. Ratio is 1.24. 4th gear is .94 also and a 331 rear gear with a 28'' tall tire. Car will go 210-220 in 4th @ 8800rpms.

Ford GT Procharged Project Car, Schoneck Composites/ Dynotuneusa - YouTube

I was speaking about the cams, everybody knows what to expect from a belt driven turbo. Seems like the low engine speed is very difficult to idle and off idle was loading up from the video.

I looked at the 2nd video, are you going to flair the body to match the wheels or change the wheels to fit the body? I read that your going to Tx2012, hopefully you can make this thing come on instant with that 125 shot so you can get a race off.

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
I was speaking about the cams, everybody knows what to expect from a belt driven turbo. Seems like the low engine speed is very difficult to idle and off idle was loading up from the video.

I looked at the 2nd video, are you going to flair the body to match the wheels or change the wheels to fit the body? I read that your going to Tx2012, hopefully you can make this thing come on instant with that 125 shot so you can get a race off.

Belt driven turbo lol turbos r great 4 diesel pickups:D JK Tony.....
We just switched from 80 2 100lb inj for the 1st stage of injectors and really didn't care about drivabilty and had all but 4 hours 2 get my dyno going and make a few pulls. Just wanted 2 c how much power it would make and make sure my dyno works. The rear wheels fit the clamb shell just fine. You can't tell cause the clamb isn't on it. I'm going 2 try and be ready 2 TX2K12, getn my racecar back out again 2 and got a few things I need 4 the big motor yet 4 my GT as I would like 2 get that done 2. Gonna be a long winter lol

JML81

WIKD281
Established Member
hey dan are you making the procharger bracketry as well?? what kind of options for 5.4 4v mounting with an F2 CCW is there now??

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Belt driven turbo lol turbos r great 4 diesel pickups:D JK Tony.....
We just switched from 80 2 100lb inj for the 1st stage of injectors and really didn't care about drivabilty and had all but 4 hours 2 get my dyno going and make a few pulls. Just wanted 2 c how much power it would make and make sure my dyno works. The rear wheels fit the clamb shell just fine. You can't tell cause the clamb isn't on it. I'm going 2 try and be ready 2 TX2K12, getn my racecar back out again 2 and got a few things I need 4 the big motor yet 4 my GT as I would like 2 get that done 2. Gonna be a long winter lol
there sure are a lot of "2"s in your world dan:D

Users who are viewing this thread