Another 2013 grille change complete

Blazeone

Established Member
Piece of cake, love it.

2013-front.jpg

2013-front-2.jpg

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Really thinking of selling my car in the spring for an 11-12 white shelby.... Looks awsome!!!

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
Looks good. The 13 grill makes the front of these cars. How much was the lower grill. Been thinking of putting the lower one in mine.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
I wasn't a fan when these first came out but I've got to say they are growing on me. Still not a fan of the rear on a 13 but that front does look good especially with the thin front splitter.

Last edited:

DaFreak

Established Member
Looks good Blazeone. Can you get a closeup of lower section showing the behind brake duct housing? Wondering if this would work for those with Brake ducts?

Para81

Established Member
I wasn't a fan when these first came out but I've got to say they are growing on me. Still not a fan of the rear on a 13 but that front does look good especially with the thin front splitter.

Really? You prefer the mass rear plastic of the 10-12??

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Really? You prefer the mass rear plastic of the 10-12??

Have you looked at the back of the 13? It has a huge plastic looking piece between both tail lights, prior models don't have that. That giant front splitter is something I would never put on mine either, to each their own.

Last edited:

IA Shelby

Established Member
Have you looked at the back of the 13? It has a huge plastic looking piece between both tail lights, prior models don't have that. That giant front splitter is something I would never put on mine either, to each their own.

Agree w/Nightride on the rear panel and splitter.

If I were to switch the grill I would need to paint my C&R HE. The bright silver jumps out at me a bit much through the open grill.

Para81

Established Member
btw Blazeone your car looks awesome with that grill. If I had your year car I would be doing the same thing right now.

Users who are viewing this thread