Another 2013 grille change complete

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice! It keeps looking better and better to me, really want to see a red 2013 in person before committing, though.

fullboogie

Established Member
Is that the grill? It looks like there is no grill at all, just a frame around the perimeter. I wonder how that's going to look when all you can see is a bug-splattered radiator?

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
Thanks for sharing the upgrade on your white beauty. Now that I have seen these, I am torn about painting my rad. and CR heat exchanger black. I kind of like the way you can see them in the background with the stock silver color. They look real mean!

Black Sex

Established Member
Is that the grill? It looks like there is no grill at all, just a frame around the perimeter. I wonder how that's going to look when all you can see is a bug-splattered radiator?

The Cobra's have never had a grill, just basically a trim ring. IMO It looks way better like this. I hate the grill in my car and I plan on switching mine to the '13. My only worry is rocks but I think I'll have a solution for that.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
coming from a 2013 owner....bugs are no big deal, wash right off! that opening helps with the max airflow it needs and it has "flaps" if you will that help with a little downforce plus the bigger splitter...

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
I have to say that looks good. Real good. I never had a issue with my 03 Termi grill, I like it that way. I remember I had did the same on my 97 as well...no grill just a outline.

I need to consider getting this puppy done. :)

Users who are viewing this thread