Who is your Engine Builder?

Red2k3cobra

Who is your Engine builder out of curiosity? My engine builders are Paul Warmbrocker and DJ Kramer.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
I'm not a stats person but it would be interesting to track reliability and performance by engine builder(s). You could tell others, "I've got a Warmblocker/Kramer motor. What do you have? I wonder if Ford does this to track best practices in Quality/ perfomance engine build up. Wait a minute, this is Ford not Mercedes. LOL.

03BlackMamba

Established Member
WISH I could tell you..... I've been waiting since 2/7 when I ordered. My #1218 is due to dealer next week..... Your idea is a good one. I will add to this post when it arrives....

Waiting.......

Mowgli

Established Member
Didn't I ask this same question 3 weeks ago? Hmm. Guess people are STILL not looking under their hoods.
;-)

Black Cobra

Established Member
I don't have any Dyno or 1/4 mi numbers for my engine yet. I haven't had any problems.

FX-Man

Driving the Uber Fairmont
Established Member
Dave Snider and M. Boulu?
builders.jpg

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Black Mamba, I'm in the same boat. 03 Mineral Grey vert 1087 due here next week. I need a HP fix.

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Engine Builder

Can't really read the names... Any guesses?
Cheers,
Pete

Last edited:

stangfan

When in doubt.. Floor it!
Established Member
So far, so good. 1051 miles and counting...

Last edited:

Rob03

Established Member
Re: Engine Builder

Originally posted by p3pete
Can't really read the names... Any guesses?
Cheers,
Pete

Not sure either (the name on the right looks like Jeff Hamblin), but you have the same two guys I have. We should keep in touch in case we have problems...

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Robert,
Sounds good! No engine related problems thus far - only the 'bad gas' issue. Changed the cats/plugs and she's good to go. Almost 700 miles - what a blast!
Cheers,
Pete

i8u

Established Member
Looks like I have a dave snider and m. boulu engine. No problems so far at 150 miles. Almost to hot for the top down today as it is 98 degrees in St.Louis.
Vin# 1157

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
fda21a3a.jpg

Jay Conklin and Jeff Hamblin

Apparently this Hamblin guy gets around, three different partners?

I hope it is because he is such an ace and not because the other guys deal him off on others.:shrug:

Will the SVT mysteries never cease:??: :uh oh: :(

BTW, my car has "the tick" when warm/cold/hot/always, sure hope it is "injectors" as rumored.

Oh yeah, funny Romeo engine builder story. Cruising in the DOWNRIVER DREAM CRUISE and this Harley F150 rolls up along side. Black guy driving yells "Hey man, you get it to the track yet?" I said "Nope, just had it dynoed, pulls pretty strong", He replies "I built the engine in that, I work at Romeo." I ask "What's your name?" He replies "Donny." No last name, sorry.

So some of you may have one of "Donny's" engines. His F150 was sparkling and sportin some 22" "blades", if my terminology is correct.

Last edited:

SVTyballz

Established Member
Originally posted by i8u
Looks like I have a dave snider and m. boulu engine. No problems so far at 150 miles. Almost to hot for the top down today as it is 98 degrees in St.Louis.
Vin# 1157

WOOOhooooo too hot?!?!?!??! Drive faster!!!!!! and turn on the AC at red lights. hehehehe that's what i do when it 98 here. It's fun though isn't it. I drove yesterday with the top down and the wipers on. Light mist, no biggie. Have fun.

gary

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
How many people do they have that build these engines. I have Ronald Anderson and Stephen Foe and don't see them on any others.

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by i8u
Vin# 1157

Update: 440 miles, I checked my oil and I have used one quart. No signs of external leakage. Hopefully the problem will correct itself durring break-in. Anyone else using oil and how much. I will take to dealor Mon.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
i8u did you check your engine when you received the car or is this the first time?

I have 800 miles and the oil level is exactly half-way between min and max.

i8u

Established Member
Yes, I did check it. It was at full. It wasn't one quart low only a pint! This seems more reasonable to what I would expect durring break-in. I will update at a later time.

Users who are viewing this thread