Who is your Engine Builder?

terminatd

Established Member
Wow, mine too - Gary Smith and Paul Warmbrocker.

No probs so far.

Canadian car built September 26.

Hey 2xlr8 how did you get the ultra rare gold plate edition. "joke ":burnout:

2xlr8

Established Member
Calgary, Canada - summer is too short here!
Ultra Rare Gold Plate

My salesman told me that for a few $ more I could get the special "Gold" version of the engine plate..... :lol:

(Or, it could be a function of taking a low light picture with my digital camera :shrug: )

Nice to see another Canadian in the forum!

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Bob McIntyre and B Hubbard. Pic attached. BTW...I never clean my engine compartment. :shrug:

I have a S-281 Red-Fire on the second run. Ordered mind in the first run but due to Tourch Red discountied its now Red-Fire. Looks like imnd second name is Gary D. Kramp i believe hard to read names as for as the first name i cannot make it out,looks like vida Draske if i only could see it correctly,but not sure. My # is 97 from saleen. Also sigbed by John Coletti & Steve Saleen,in glove box & under the hood,& on the wrap around shroud on the raidator by John Coletti.I sure would like to get my hands on a Ford GT.But would need to sell my S-281 Cobra #97 first,unless i win the Power-Ball.Then we talking serious car SHOPPING then. Well latter S-281 Cobra[2003]in Lafayette,La. Red-Fire color.

How are you guys getting your build # from SVT. I thought they would not release the # until 2003 Production year was over. I've had a 1996,1998 cobra,& a 2000 Lightning & never got my production # until the final one was produced,at the end of that pataricular year. Just wondering how i could get my #,it was built September 24th,& I received it from Saleen out of California October 15th,2002. Could some-one inform me on this. Thank you.S-281 Cobra #97--Red-Fire-Coupe---Randy Fontenot,--Lafayette,Louisiana.

GordsFord

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
My engine builders are Ronald Andreson (or Anderson) and Brian Brown. Canadian car built August 9th and #5777.

1070 miles and no problems ( except keeping my right foot out of it!! ).

Gord

rmoreau

Established Member
Mine are very hard to decipher, but arent any of the names described so far.

Gary (P or R)ank? and Donald (T or J) Lottrell (must be Donald J Cottrell like SVTyBallz)

Take some pride guys! I know I do!

No problems at all!!

Randy

Last edited:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Originally posted by Randy Fontenot
How are you guys getting your build # from SVT. I thought they would not release the # until 2003 Production year was over. I've had a 1996,1998 cobra,& a 2000 Lightning & never got my production # until the final one was produced,at the end of that pataricular year. Just wondering how i could get my #,it was built September 24th,& I received it from Saleen out of California October 15th,2002. Could some-one inform me on this. Thank you.S-281 Cobra #97--Red-Fire-Coupe---Randy Fontenot,--Lafayette,Louisiana.

No one has their build number yet. They might be referring to the last few numbers of their VIN, but not their build number. I know of only person who produced a Certificate for a 03 Cobra, said something to the effect that SVT sent it to him by mistake. He even posted a pic of it on here. We wont know , like you said, until the end of production sometime later this year.

Paul Warmbrocker and BOB Mcintyre built my engine. Runs perfect.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Originally posted by stangfan
So far, so good. 1051 miles and counting...

I have these two also, but their signatures are swapped on mine...1600 miles

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by toofast4u
How many people do they have that build these engines. I have Ronald Anderson and Stephen Foe and don't see them on any others.
Hey my 01/03 built sonic blue coupe's engine was also built by Stephen Foe and Ronald Anderson.

JMD0346

Established Member
Mine was built by Bill Sheffer and Doug Campbell. My 01 was also built by the same two guys. Im a member of the svt cobra club and we had a dyno day in Columbia, S.C. There were three cars there with the same builders(Bill Sheffer and Doug Campbell). There was my car, another 03 Cobra and a 01 Saleen Cobra. Pretty strange. Check out the web site @svtcobraclub.com and see the cars. Mine is the silver 03.

Users who are viewing this thread