Speedhut Gauges

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Hey guys i have searched the forums for some night pics of these awesome gauges and came up with a couple, hard to see them but i am about to pull the trigger and buy the boost and a/f gauges, not sure what style i would like but your pics would help my decision greatly.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
014-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

120.jpg

119.jpg

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Thanks for the pic. What option is this one?? I would like to see the el glow if any one has them...

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I am having them put in my 95. I am not a big fan of the pillar gauges . so I opted for a 2 gauge clock pod and a 3 gauge radio pod (basically a 3 gauge mounting that goes in the box under the radio). I am very excited to see the final product when I go home on vacation.

Taking another look at my pics of the inside of my 04 not sure that there is another option besides a gauge pillar LOL!

TRBO VNM

well, to match the stock terminator gauges....

silver face
black numbers
el-glow
euro font
Red SVT logo
Red Needle

and imo, the revolution black bezel looks best. you don't have near the reflection you have with the silver as posted above.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Thanks for the pic. What option is this one?? I would like to see the el glow if any one has them...

My setup,i`m not worried to much about the glow around the bezels,my car isn`t out in the dark to much.

silver face
black numbers
rev-glow
euro font
Red SVT logo
Red Needle

Another member,Jomo`s set-up.
Joesguages.jpg

Last edited:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Not a big fan of pillar guages either. Love the extra guages at the instrument cluster.
IMHO I would match the factory as well

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Any night pics?? I am about to purchase these tomorrow and not sure if i want el glow or reverse glow...

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Here is another one of mine with the lights on:

CobraInterior4.jpg

To be honest, I'm not sure off the top of my head what options these are.

Sorry for the pic whoring.

Last edited:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Those look good, i think those are the reverse glow, the el glow i think match the stock gauges correct me if i am wrong...

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Hey guys another question regarding the w/b gauge, i just order a innovate lc-1 kit will this work with these gauges?? I hope so...

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
From the speedhut page..
AirFuel Gauge, Revolution Gauges Series by SpeedHut
Right out of the box the programmable wide band gauge is factory setup to work with Innovates LC-1 and Dynojet's Commander Wide Band A/F controllers with no calibration necessary.

Thanks for that, is there any write up on how to connect the 2, i know how to mount both the guage and the wideband but looking to connect the two, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread