Speedhut Gauges

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
As long as you have a 0-5v analog out from your w/b they`ll work.IIRC there are instructions that come with the gauge on how to calibrate it for different w/b`s.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Last summer when I was looking for a new wideband I saw the PLX devices and called them up and they told me theirs was only made to work with their own gauges. I tried explaining to the guy I had a nice speedhut gauge that matched my car and tried to get some voltage specs and he said they only have one output that should be used to drive either a gauge or your data logger, not both. Oh and not your own gauge, his gauge. He really wasn't interested in hearing my custom setup or supporting it.

I have a feeling it probably would work but after speaking to them I didn't care to waste the money to find out the guy on the phone was correct.
However my DynoJet WB only has one output too and it drives both the gauge and the datalogger. My Innovate unit (crapped out on me) had two separate outputs which they stated use one for gauge and one for data logger.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
As long as you have a 0-5v analog out from your w/b they`ll work.IIRC there are instructions that come with the gauge on how to calibrate it for different w/b`s.
awesome thanks the PLX use`s a 3.5 plug ( same as your headphone plug on like a ipod or such )

Last summer when I was looking for a new wideband I saw the PLX devices and called them up and they told me theirs was only made to work with their own gauges. I tried explaining to the guy I had a nice speedhut gauge that matched my car and tried to get some voltage specs and he said they only have one output that should be used to drive either a gauge or your data logger, not both. Oh and not your own gauge, his gauge. He really wasn't interested in hearing my custom setup or supporting it.

I have a feeling it probably would work but after speaking to them I didn't care to waste the money to find out the guy on the phone was correct.
However my DynoJet WB only has one output too and it drives both the gauge and the datalogger. My Innovate unit (crapped out on me) had two separate outputs which they stated use one for gauge and one for data logger.
wow they were being a **** :dw:
thanks for the info :beer:

i think i might have to buy one & try it

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
+1 for the whole crew at Speedhut. Unfortunately I think i might have been their first problematic customer, but they worked great with me.

I had a boost gauge malfunction and had to send it back and then dealt with some parts that got shipped one way but not back...they were very fair and even overnighted the missing parts to me so i wouldnt have to miss the carshow i was aiming to have my car ready for. Cant say enough for the gauges and the staff at Speedhut!

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
You need the wideband controller. I think that the LC-1 is the standard controller they use for speedhut gauges, but i imagine you cold go a different route if you really tried.

Send a PM to TRBO VNM

He will set you up with what you need.

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Yes thats it but I dont see the 02 sensor in the pic, might email them and make sure it has it

Trainman

Established Member
mustang5s.jpg

By cobra03,

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Not that I have seen. I guess its possible but it would take a lot of modding

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

brandonflood123

Established Member
i know this is an old thread but. and is for terminators but im definately considering these on my 2010 gt500 all the pics are super helpful too

Users who are viewing this thread