who still has the original windshield/3rd brake light?

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
I have owned/operated a windshield repair/replacement business since i was 15yr old and the other day i realized that i have never repaired a rockchip or replaced the windshield in the 6 1/2 years of owning this car.....
between the windshield and the 3rd brake light, i would assume i've got to be in the minority here.
oh, 30k miles on her

EVL VNM

Established Member
I still have the originals, but the windshield has a small rock chip on the bottom, but not too bad. 29k miles

Punisher03

Force Fed SVT
Established Member
I have the original windshield with 46k miles no chips,the third brake light does have a crack due to me putting it back in after tinting it :cuss:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Im in the 40K's I think, no chips in windshield and stock 3rd Brake light but its broke in two spots lol, I'll be replacing it when I return home from this shithole in 6 more months!

I hope all ya'll knocked on wood after posting this...or your shits gonna get broke soon!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
original windshield and third brake light here, but the light's been cracked for a long time... 90k

cichlidbob

Established Member
When I sold my Black 03 w/91k it had the original windshield and 3rd brake light. Brake light was broke in 2 spots.

The new to me silver 03 w/13k has the original windshield and has the spoiler delete.

Jefe

Established Member
Sounds like you arent in the minority haha. Both OE here. 45k miles. Fixed a couple chips luckily

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Original windshield but the brake light had a crack in it, so I got another one from Ford. I still saved the original one.

Users who are viewing this thread