Quick Dyno Vid- 825 HP/757 TQ

BlackVen0m

Force-Fed Nightmare
Established Member
Quick dyno of my Cobra tuned by James Parker of RWTD. I bought the car new in '03 and have gone through several different set ups. Current set up is: KB 2.8H Mammoth (3.1 upper/ 6lb lower- 22 psi), Livernoise 298 CI short block, CNC Ported Heads, Crower Stage II Cams, D&D built T-56, built IRS, Fore/ Lethal returnless fuel system, 104 oct.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2lWkFH1q5k"]YouTube - 2003 Cobra 825 rwhp & 757 rwtq - Tuned by RWTD[/nomedia]

Also dyno'd on 16 lbs (3.75 upper) with 91 oct (highest oct. available at pumps in CO) and street tune. Only pulled to 6000 RPM. made 710HP and 620TQ. Still feels insane on the street!

Pretty happy... :burnout:

Last edited:

BlackVen0m

Force-Fed Nightmare
Established Member
Couple Pics...

088.jpg

083.jpg

Venomfront.jpg

VenomBW.jpg

GOODBYE LITTLE 2.2! YOU SERVED ME WELL!
091.jpg

DIRTY ASS ENGINE BAY
Venommotor.jpg

InsideVenom.jpg

092.jpg

A LITTLE MACHINING TO GET THE RAILS TO FIT! (80 lb INJECTORS)
093.jpg

venomgarage.jpg

BlackVen0m

Force-Fed Nightmare
Established Member
10.5 @ 133, 1.5 60', 3715 lbs

Got to run at the track one day last season on new combo. Still gonna need some serious seat time practice but think I can go LOW tens up here in the NO mountain air LOL! 8000+ DA

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU9i-vXo7HM"]YouTube - 3rd Run - Shayne 10.5, George 10.7[/nomedia]

BTW, the red 04 in the video is my friend with a stock motor, KB 2.8H (NOT Mammoth)@ 23psi, SRA. 710 RWHP/ 700 RWTQ, 104 oct. 10.70@131, 1.500 60'

I'm thinkin with some new tires a 1.4 on the IRS is possible. Also, gonna try a 2.93 upper and some meth and 2 step in a couple months when the track opens again.

Have N20 on it (from old set up KB 2.2 + 100 shot= 798RWHP/ 920 RWTQ) just havent plumbed it to the new intake yet. Want to try for as low a ten as possible before bumpin the shot to it and goin for nines! Car techs to 10.0 and 139 mph...

DRIVEN TO AND FROM THE TRACK. NOT A TRAILER QUEEN!!!

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
Got to run at the track one day last season on new combo. Still gonna need some serious seat time practice but think I can go LOW tens up here in the NO mountain air LOL! 8000+ DA

YouTube - 3rd Run - Shayne 10.5, George 10.7

BTW, the red 04 in the video is my friend with a stock motor, KB 2.8H (NOT Mammoth)@ 23psi, SRA. 710 RWHP/ 700 RWTQ, 104 oct. 10.70@131, 1.500 60'

I'm thinkin with some new tires a 1.4 on the IRS is possible. Also, gonna try a 2.93 upper and some meth and 2 step in a couple months when the track opens again.

Have N20 on it (from old set up KB 2.2 + 100 shot= 798RWHP/ 920 RWTQ) just havent plumbed it to the new intake yet. Want to try for as low a ten as possible before bumpin the shot to it and goin for nines! Car techs to 10.0 and 139 mph...

DRIVEN TO AND FROM THE TRACK. NOT A TRAILER QUEEN!!!

Crazy ass Terminator man!!! I can't even imagine how that power feels.. Holy crap 920rwtq thats alot! How did it feel having almost 1K of straight up tq?
Pretty stout numbers for 91 octane!

Last edited:

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
Wow that is BAD@SS. I need to see it, I am just north of Thornton.

Yours is the 3rd Sweet Black Terminator I have found out about since I got mine to Co just before xmas. The Vettes must run around in complete fear of Cobras around here :).

Where is RWTD and have you checked out Rob Williams racing? I am going for a tune as soon as I finish injectors and pulley installation.

Last edited:

BlackVen0m

Force-Fed Nightmare
Established Member
absolutely SAVAGE!!!
Thanks!

Crazy ass Terminator man!!! I can't even imagine how that power feels.. Holy crap 920rwtq thats alot! How did it feel having almost 1K of straight up tq?
Pretty stout numbers for 91 octane!
Thanks, It was pretty scary sprayin on the street. Not gonna lie! Yeah, it was on 91 when I had the old combo makin 798/920. That was the KB2.2 @ 15psi +100 shot with my cams and stock motor and a pocket port job on the heads. Of course full Bassani and bolt ons. Without the spray that combo made 685HP/660TQ on 15 psi. The current 825HP race tune is on 104 oct. The current 710HP street tune is on 91. Haven't sprayed this combo yet. Think it will do 1000+ on both HP and TQ though when I do!!! That is what we built it for.

Wow that is BAD@SS. I need to see it, I am just north of Thornton.

Yours is the 3rd Sweet Black Terminator I have found out about since I got mine to Co just before xmas. The Vettes must run around in complete fear of Cobras around here :).

Where is RWTD and have you checked out Rob Williams racing? I am going for a tune as soon as I finish injectors and pulley installation.
Oh nice! Where at? I'm off 120th and Colorado. Don't be so sure about those vettes though! There are 3 SICK C6 Z06's runnin around that are deadly! Yes, Rob is my friend and did the majority of the work on my build. He is the man when it comes to anything Mod Motor or Ford period! James from RWTD and Rob work together. That dyno was at RWR's old shop. James spends half his time here in CO and the other half in AL, where he is from. James is a dam tuning wizard!!! Im not kidding when I say my car drives like stock and has PERFECT A/F across the board...

badass man i get my dyno thursday hope to pull some big numbers
Definately interested in what the LC does. I was the first one in CO to have the 2.8H Mammoth and then of course they come out with the LC version a year later or whatever. :shrug:

Why did you choose to keep it a 281?
Your ride is the sickness.
I didn't. My first post says its a Livernois 298 CI shortblock and thanks!

I just can't even imagine! I want a ride dude!!!
Well if youre ever in Denver...

nice cobra looks like a beast....i live up in Thornton too....i rarely see any terminators around here.
Thanks man. Where in Thornton? Is this Darryl? I was out quite a bit before all this weather hit.

Awesome car man...it's a freaking beast!!
Thanks!

I appreciate all the positive feedback guys. I have probably had more problems, hassle and headache over the years than almost anybody so its nice to have it dialed in and finally get some ROI. Lol. I bought it new in 03 and I only have 17,000 miles on it. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread