Quick Dyno Vid- 825 HP/757 TQ

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
Oh nice! Where at? I'm off 120th and Colorado. Don't be so sure about those vettes though! There are 3 SICK C6 Z06's runnin around that are deadly! Yes, Rob is my friend and did the majority of the work on my build. He is the man when it comes to anything Mod Motor or Ford period! James from RWTD and Rob work together. That dyno was at RWR's old shop. James spends half his time here in CO and the other half in AL, where he is from. James is a dam tuning wizard!!! Im not kidding when I say my car drives like stock and has PERFECT A/F across the board...

Well, if my idlers get here today I am hoping to get them and the 60# injectors on and down to see Rob ASAP. I live in Erie so it will be easy to meet up and let me check out your ride. That car is just SICK. I am hoping to try my first 1/4 mile run this year. I am an old Muscle guy so this 04 is just so much WIN to me.

How many Terminators have you seen around Co? I know of a Redfire in Thornton a guy was selling and Eric in CastleRock who I think is also a friend of RW. They seem to be popping out of the woodwork on here lately. I shipped mine in from a guy in Cali. A friend of mine is getting ready to pull the trigger on a 2.8 LC for his 6.1 Challenger. I will attempt to help him install that sucker. Should be fun.

BlackVen0m

Force-Fed Nightmare
Established Member
Well, if my idlers get here today I am hoping to get them and the 60# injectors on and down to see Rob ASAP. I live in Erie so it will be easy to meet up and let me check out your ride. That car is just SICK. I am hoping to try my first 1/4 mile run this year. I am an old Muscle guy so this 04 is just so much WIN to me.

How many Terminators have you seen around Co? I know of a Redfire in Thornton a guy was selling and Eric in CastleRock who I think is also a friend of RW. They seem to be popping out of the woodwork on here lately. I shipped mine in from a guy in Cali. A friend of mine is getting ready to pull the trigger on a 2.8 LC for his 6.1 Challenger. I will attempt to help him install that sucker. Should be fun.

There are actually quite a few! My buddy in broomfield (Zoso on here) has a Redfire with my old Stage II Ported Eaton on it and is running 11.5 up here on E85. Fastest Eaton in CO. I have another friend here in Thornton with an 04 Screaming Yellow and another friend with a silver Saleen with a TT Terminator set up in it. Another friend has an 02 GT also with twin 61's on a Termi motor. I bought mine new in 03 so I have met most all the Termi guys out here over the years. I know of Eric but havent met him. He was friends with Scott (SamBandit) also from Castle Rock. I have seen quite a few 03/04's drivin around all over the city. Let me know if you decide to Head down to RWR, I might roll down!

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
It's the black cloud!!! Probably the most troublesome car of all time. Looks great and runs good now. Let's hope this summer was like 03, 04,and 05. After last night I need to get my pig running again.

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
nice cobra looks like a beast....i live up in Thornton too....i rarely see any terminators around here.

There are a few. I have seen 2 different silver ones. And know of a few stashed away in some garages.

BlackVen0m

Force-Fed Nightmare
Established Member
It's the black cloud!!! Probably the most troublesome car of all time. Looks great and runs good now. Let's hope this summer was like 03, 04,and 05. After last night I need to get my pig running again.

LOL, it's definately been a process, thats for sure! Thanks for comin out last night outta your slumber and helpin me out! Anyone ever have a bearing sieze up on an idler? Couldn't believe the amount of carnage it caused! Ridiculous...

Here's the link to the catch can I use. Let me know when you get it and i'll come help ya put it in.

Corvette PCV Oil Catch Can
Sweet! Thanks.

the car made 721/611 at 19psi on 93 octane
Nice! Is that on a stock motor? Are you gonna tune it on race gas and turn up the boost????

i live off 128th and Quebec by the new walmart. No, names Rod. Hope to see that beast around some time.
Yeah for sure. Went cruisin last night. Made it to 88th and Wads and had an idler sieze up on me and destroy shit so I prob got a week or two til I get the new parts (belt, power steering res., idler AND ENIRE FRONT PULLEY/TENSIONER BRACKET!) and get 'em on. :nonono:

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
Went cruisin last night. Made it to 88th and Wads and had an idler sieze up on me and destroy shit so I prob got a week or two til I get the new parts (belt, power steering res., idler AND ENIRE FRONT PULLEY/TENSIONER BRACKET!) and get 'em on. :nonono:

That's too bad, Rob told me about that this morning, I was looking forward to seeing that beast and meeting up.

You should post pics of the carnage so we can see, I have never seen something like that. Like you said, Rob is a great guy and clearly knows these cars inside and out.

I had pretty bad belt slip at 4k and beyond so I need to take care of that. Oh, then the PPRV issue became obvious so that is going away next. That 68' 427 Cougar at Lou's is BadAss, did you see it? I had to get a couple of pics.

Last edited:

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
Where is the option for the ones for the 03/04 cobras...did I miss it? And using the Mammoth, where did you mount yours?

There is no option for 03-04 cobra. I used the one posted. Im still just running the eaton. Here you can see where i mounted mine. It clears the hood and everything else. I opted for this as i wanted to be different.

DSCN1574.jpg

DSCN1555.jpg

DSCN1554.jpg

Last edited:

Ryushin

Established Member
I am also in Castle Rock. So many big horsepower cobra's on this site. Going to have to get my destroked 289 boss engine at 9000rpm done to hang with you guys. If I can get the wife out of squirrel mode of hording all the money and sticking it in savings.

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
There are actually quite a few! My buddy in broomfield (Zoso on here) has a Redfire with my old Stage II Ported Eaton on it and is running 11.5 up here on E85. Fastest Eaton in CO. I have another friend here in Thornton with an 04 Screaming Yellow and another friend with a silver Saleen with a TT Terminator set up in it. Another friend has an 02 GT also with twin 61's on a Termi motor. I bought mine new in 03 so I have met most all the Termi guys out here over the years. I know of Eric but havent met him. He was friends with Scott (SamBandit) also from Castle Rock. I have seen quite a few 03/04's drivin around all over the city. Let me know if you decide to Head down to RWR, I might roll down!

There are 6 here in Greeley.
Moses- turbo and ported blower sra
Mine- in progress
Waynes old one- ported eaton 19psi... i think
Ali- not sure what he has done
Black one- guy works at applebees in greeley
Josh- kb 2.8 not sure what else

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread