Fed ex Part II(10 1/2" AFS content!)

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member
Got home from work and seen a big brown box inside the house about 4ft high, and this is what was in it:banana:

17x10.5's!

va boy

Established Member
I took delivery of my AFS machined wheels a few weeks ago. I too have mine wrapped in NT05's. Just waiting on the spring thaw to mount them. Can't wait, and yes, the boxes they come in are freakin huge, thought someone had delivered a washing machine and dryer to my house! You really don't realize just how big 10.5's are until you see them laying there in front of you.

cobracide

Established Member
I took delivery of my AFS machined wheels a few weeks ago. I too have mine wrapped in NT05's. Just waiting on the spring thaw to mount them. Can't wait, and yes, the boxes they come in are freakin huge, thought someone had delivered a washing machine and dryer to my house! You really don't realize just how big 10.5's are until you see them laying there in front of you.

NT05 - good choice and you will love the traction. Do you have the longer wheel studs, open ended lug nuts and all that to go with them?

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member
I shall, i gotta wait for this snow and ice stuff to melt...:nonono: I haz magnaflow catback to put on too. So since its still snowing i can take a couple of days and polish the c.b.:banana:

They maybe little dinky mods, BUT THEY ARE STILL MODS none the less!

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member
dsc0340m.jpg

dsc0339tq.jpg

dsc0338m.jpg

They fit great annnnnnd i dont have to use any spacers:banana::banana::banana:

va boy

Established Member
Looks great, have the same combo and love it. You are gonna love those tires on a nice warm day when they can perform like they are meant to do.

Users who are viewing this thread