Fed ex Part II(10 1/2" AFS content!)

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I want a set of AFS 17X10.5 to put some Tubeless 275/40/17 ET Street Slicks on which require a 10 inch rim!! They look Great! Did you get a chance to weigh the bare rim?

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The wheels look really great on your car. Do you plan to install lowering springs in the future? They will give your Cobra a really nice stance with the wide wheels. Enjoy your car. :)

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Like mentioned AFS's website is down so I can't see their inventory, do they make a
17X 10.5 replica of the oem 99 rim or something quite similar?

Sagittaria

Established Member
Looks awesome - thinking about getting those same wheels! Can you post a side or top view of the wheel and wheel arch? I'm debating on what size wheel spacer to get to get them almost flush to the edge of the fender flare.

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member
The wheels look really great on your car. Do you plan to install lowering springs in the future? They will give your Cobra a really nice stance with the wide wheels. Enjoy your car. :)

Yes i do plan on doing lowering springs, saving more money up to do it!

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member
How did the OEM SVT center caps fit?? I thought I had read that they were not fitting correctly?

Looks great BTW

I actually sent a special order through and got them to fit the center cap correctly fitted, took about a month and a half to do....Im just kidding about that, actually i just popped them in like normal lol

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I also seen they make a 18x10.5 wheel! That was tempting.

Black03svt-2011

Established Member
What tire size is anyone running on the 18x9 & 18x10.5 afs replicas? Thinking of getting a set for the cobra but would like to start pricing tires first. Do the 18's just bolt up? No longer studs, spacers, special lugs or anything like that?

Users who are viewing this thread