Uncool

TARZAN

Old ghost
Established Member
This is the passenger side fender of my Cobra. :(

Woke up this morning and found this. It probably happened last night while the car was parked in downtown Memphis, but it went unnoticed until this morning.

They tried to get the driver side one, but they just ended up scratching the fender and the emblem a bit.

PassSide2.jpg

This sucks.

-Will

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
This really sucks to see. Sorry for your luck. I was worried to death about mine last night, as it sat parked outside of a nightclub in downtown Dallas all night. Luckily mine went untouched...but...after seeing this thread...I better go double check, just to make sure. haha.

mrose75

Established Member
Ugh!! That's why I keep mine in a garage. Some people haven't been taught not to touch stuff that doesn't belong to you. Haters gonna hate!!

TARZAN

Old ghost
Established Member
This really sucks to see. Sorry for your luck. I was worried to death about mine last night, as it sat parked outside of a nightclub in downtown Dallas all night. Luckily mine went untouched...but...after seeing this thread...I better go double check, just to make sure. haha.

Go check, I didn't notice until today at around lunch lol. My gf actually noticed it first.

Ugh!! That's why I keep mine in a garage. Some people haven't been taught not to touch stuff that doesn't belong to you. Haters gonna hate!!

Yeah, mine is going to start staying in the garage again, and I'm going to start getting to work earlier (I.E. ensuring a garage spot).

-Will

mrose75

Established Member
Man, I keep thinking about this. I'm starting to get pissed. Why can't people just mind their f@ckin' business?? This kind of shit enrages me:fm:! I get all Bruce Banner about shit like this.

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Time for some csi shit. Finger print that bad boy then we'll track down that f@ck that stole them, chop his balls off, form them into cobra emblems then glue em on!!!

Honestly man that sux I'd rather take a shot to the face than have my car vandalized. Karmas a bitch tho.... Let's hope he gets herpes lol

Last edited:

z28Eater

Hemi's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
I guarantee somewhere in town now there's a ricer or a v6 stang with a cobra stuck on it. I stay away from Memphis at all costs I don't even like to go to grizz games. Sucks man

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You know, isn't it sad and angering that you can't even enjoy something you've worked hard to own because some low life has no morals and will do something like this with no conscience. You can only hope that what goes around comes around with the thug who did this. And to top it off you're going to get hit financially in some way, either on a deductible with your insurance or a complete out-of-pocket repair. :nonono: :cuss:

I remember when I had my '03 Cobra I actually would not take to certain towns/areas simply because I couldn't trust some low life wouldn't mess with it like this. Sad!

TARZAN

Old ghost
Established Member
Yeah, it does suck. I filed a police report because my insurance company requires it. Probably going to need paint because of the scratches.....and the fact that I pay full coverage for a reason

-Will

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Sucks man.
I drive my beater at night when I go out. Probably hurts in turnin' heads but I can't sleep if I can't see it...call me crazy

TARZAN

Old ghost
Established Member
You know, isn't it sad and angering that you can't even enjoy something you've worked hard to own because some low life has no morals and will do something like this with no conscience. You can only hope that what goes around comes around with the thug who did this. And to top it off you're going to get hit financially in some way, either on a deductible with your insurance or a complete out-of-pocket repair. :nonono: :cuss:

I remember when I had my '03 Cobra I actually would not take to certain towns/areas simply because I couldn't trust some low life wouldn't mess with it like this. Sad!

Yeah, I doubt I drive it or my GN to work anymore. Probably going to leave the commute to the Z28 and the truck. :(

-Will:whine:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
wow very sorry to see this! my guess is some asshole kid who just thought it looked cool and had to have it

ManNmachine

John 3:16
Established Member
not right!

That's rediculous! probably some kid with a v6 that wanted to put cobra emblems on. My friend went to movies parked away from everyone. Came back out and his car was keyed up. Well being the guy he is, he decided to take it out on the car parked next to him, damaged the doors and fender. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread