Uncool

sc98cbra

Established Member
Im not trying to excuse anyone's actions, but 99% of the time, people don't think twice about their actions when they are intoxicated.

And, being that you were in Downtown Memphis, I believe that could have been the reason. I mean, who would want to steal a snake emblem on a 'just because' basis. If they really wanted to phuck with you car, they would have bent the antenna or something.

I go to uptown Charlotte almost every weekend in my Cobra. I always pay for parking lots that have 'secure parking,' that way, if something does happen to my car, I can go after the parking lot for redemption.

Tractionless1

Established Member
Mine's in the garage COVERED or where I can see it when it goes out. I cover all the vehicles in the garage so "inventory" isn't taken for the 30 seconds the door is up to ingress/egress. Thinking of a Scorpio paging alarm as well so when somone walks near I can be alerted. Got one on a motorcycle and it's working great.

Just yesterday I parked way out of the way at the gym, of course some heap of *hit had to park next to me. J-offs do it on purpose guys, keep you eyes peeled!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread