A couple Pictures Of my Comp Orange Terminator and a Clone

froggerlives07

Established Member
Kinda funny that I ran into the beauty. Sorry for the crappy Droid Pic's. Mine is on the right and the one on the left is a GT but all the body parts are all terminator parts. It seems his Comp Orange paint is a little darker than mine though.

2cobras2.jpg

2Cobras.jpg

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
Mmm, not to be facetious, but they are only bigger not better. Turn the cars arout so the sun is behind the photographer and they should be a good bit better.

I would like to see some nice high res shots of those cars with proper lighting. Looks like you have nice rides there.

froggerlives07

Established Member
Mmm, not to be facetious, but they are only bigger not better. Turn the cars arout so the sun is behind the photographer and they should be a good bit better.

I would like to see some nice high res shots of those cars with proper lighting. Looks like you have nice rides there.

Yea I wish I would of known I was going to run into him I would of brought my sony cam.

ZWilson07

Established Member
and howd you get the small space taken out of the bumper when putting on the GT? from the pics it looks like its not there, but could just be the angle?

EDIT: just noticed you dont have the cobra hood on the clone, thatd be why lol. Continue on

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread