Lethal Performance GEN II Head Cooling Mod

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lethal Performance is proud to announce that we're now the new owners/distributors of the GEN II Cooling Mod previously known as the Even Flow GEN II Cooling Mod.

From this point on Lethal Performance will be handling the GEN II cooling kits as well as any technical support related to the product. We'd like to thank Don@EvenFlow for choosing us to take over the project as well as bringing us such an awesome modification.

For all of our customers that have had these kits on order with us we appreciate your understanding and patience during the transition. As of today all backorders have been shipped.

If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call.

Thanks, Jared

Lethal Performance GEN 2 Head Cooling Mod [LP-GEN2COOLINGKIT] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

black 10th vert

Established Member
It is great news that you guys have taken this product on. If I may make a suggestion, though, you should consider getting rid of the brass fittings and rubber hose, and change those out for some 8AN fittings with braided hose. Maybe offer it in 2 versions, one like it is now for one price-point, then have the higher end option. The head adapter could stay the same, with just a NPT to AN adapter, so the only change hardware-wise would be with the "T" fitting would have to have a bung welded in place of the barb fitting, that way you could use either version with it. I have a similar setup, but I have an AN fitting in the coolant crossover instead of using the "T" adapter.

Last edited:

gabe1530

Banned
It is great news that you guys have taken this product on. If I may make a suggestion, though, you should consider getting rid of the brass fittings and rubber hose, and change those out for some 8AN fittings with braided hose. Maybe offer it in 2 versions, one like it is now for one price-point, then have the higher end option. The head adapter could stay the same, with just a NPT to AN adapter, so the only change hardware-wise would be with the "T" fitting would have to have a bung welded in place of the barb fitting, that way you could use either version with it. I have a similar setup, but I have an AN fitting in the coolant crossover instead of using the "T" adapter.

+1, if they had this option i would have already ordered it.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Congrats...good mod...hardest part is getting the plug out of the head...if you get no problem...if not, you will hate your life for days

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
Maybe you can start including installation instructions with the products you ship...

Just a thought.

shb5007

Established Member

+2 offer a kit with the braided hose and I would order immediately.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is great news Jared. I was concerned that the company and product would disappear. Awesome that Lethal is the new owner. This can only be good! :)

Spoolx

Established Member
Just buy the head fitting and buy your own braided lines.. and get rid of the ugly hose adapter..
I have all the parts just havent done it yet, but im welding a fitting directly into the crossover tube

Users who are viewing this thread