Lethal Performance GEN II Head Cooling Mod

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
Just buy the head fitting and buy your own braided lines.. and get rid of the ugly hose adapter..
I have all the parts just havent done it yet, but im welding a fitting directly into the crossover tube

Im interested to see how it turns out. Can you PM the part # for the head fitting? Can you also post a "How-To" thread when you're done?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I've got to build another 100 kit this week. I'll have the machine shop weld a bunch of the cooling T's with a -8an male flare on them and make a kit with some stainless hose/hose ends for those interested. As soon as I have the kit together I'll post up pricing and a link to where it can be purchased.

Thanks for all of the support guys!

Jared

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
A friend of mine just gave me one of these, brand new, to try and sell for him. I'm considering just installing it in my car. What is the feedback from current users? If it's too much hassle, i'll just sell it and wait to put one in when i put my built motor in....

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
A friend of mine just gave me one of these, brand new, to try and sell for him. I'm considering just installing it in my car. What is the feedback from current users? If it's too much hassle, i'll just sell it and wait to put one in when i put my built motor in....

Gen 2 is a piece of cake to install, I would put it on.
Any additional turn over of coolant in that head, IMHO would be welcome.

gabe1530

Banned
I've got to build another 100 kit this week. I'll have the machine shop weld a bunch of the cooling T's with a -8an male flare on them and make a kit with some stainless hose/hose ends for those interested. As soon as I have the kit together I'll post up pricing and a link to where it can be purchased.

Thanks for all of the support guys!

Jared

Jared! how could you?! i just ordered one. guess im going to call in tomorrow and take it off my last order so i can wait for these ones to come out. how much do you think they are going to be?

:beer:

Last edited:

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
Maybe you can start including installation instructions with the products you ship...

Just a thought.
Cooling mod comes with install instructions, and if not they're on the evenflow website

Yea, I just thought I would ask for instructions even thought mine came with them. WTF? It was not in the box I received.

I didn't buy it from Evenflow. (Psssst This is why I suggested including the instructions with the product so that other companies that ship it would include the instructions. )

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yea, I just thought I would ask for instructions even thought mine came with them. WTF? It was not in the box I received.

I didn't but it from Evenflow. (Psssst This is why I suggested including the instructions with the product so that other companies that ship it would include the instructions. )

Here's the installation instructions if you didn't receive them in the kit. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BypLo0rFWNp7NGUwYzg3ZjEtMzA4MC00ZDAwLTlkMjAtNWFmZmRiYWM0YTRl&hl=en_US

Users who are viewing this thread