drag pack

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
just posting some pics of a drag pack that's shipping out today..

17x7 and 16x9/5 2 piece Victory in all polished finish with stepped lips for mustang drag pack. each wheel weighs 16.2lbs and 100% streetable

front 17x7
IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

rear 16x9.5
IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

and some pics of some 2 piece 18x8 18x10 Mach Five with brushed centers and polished lips, sans bolts/rivets. this is just the rear right here. going on a fox
IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
that 17x7 weighs 16.2lbs on the money. if it was 17x9, probably about 18lbs.
anyone know what the stock 17x9 cobra wheel weighs?

and the majority of that weight as at the very center, on the hub. the hoop itself is incredibly light. ill try to weigh a 7" hoop but its probably around 4lbs.

faster acceration, faster braking, faster cornering and less wear and tear on wearable parts :thumbsup:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
How much???

for this right here, $1900 shipped.

if you wanted the fronts custom narrowed to 5.5", they'd be $2200.

we can also make them to clear your brembos/big brakes but it does add some weight to the wheel.

^^ Ditto. Any chance for a black set? 16x9.5?

yeah, no problem. anything except chrome.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Yes, how much for a set, narrowed to clear my 14in brembo big brake kit?

its right up there. $2200 shipped to your door :beer:

thats for a 17/16 or 17/15 set up, in all polished finish. with a brushed or powder coated center, a little more.

and in 17/17 just $100 more, ie $2300.

no having to swap wheels out when you get to the track and then when its time to go home. leave them on there till you sell the car if you want :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
not sure what you'd need to do to make a 15" rear work. i think you'd maybe need to use smaller brakes, and then the whole IRS thing also comes into play.

now i know people say "well so and so makes 15s that work..." BUT, different types of wheels are made differently. our 15" wheels have a "step" behind the center which comes into contact with the brake calipers. no way around it with our 15s. the lightning guys would LOVE to make them fit but they just dont. not even if they grind the hell out of the calipers.

if you switched to some diamond racing brakes, then it might work.

i havent tried to test fit a 15 on anything but an S197 so far. they dont clear the stock GT rear brakes. if the cobra's rears are smaller, in OD, then they may work. our 15s ID is 13.220"

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Steve, I like that last wheel in your OP. The one going on the Fox. The combination of polished lip and brushed center is striking. At least to me. Nicely different, and perfect for a Fox body.

Users who are viewing this thread