See anything wrong (with this turbo Terminator for sale on ebay?)

Colt .45

Established Member
Its not a 03 Cobra engine?

Nevermind, google search showed that when doing a turbo, the alternator is relocated.

Last edited:

04Mach1Stang

Established Member
The cobra emblems are on backwards on the sides. It says clean carfax, but Im thinking maybe its been fixed in the front end. :shrug:

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Definitely been fully reprinted. SVT emblem on decklid is off kilter and fenderwall COBRAS backwards. Probably need to walk away from this one! No telling what you'd be getting into. 25K invested and a NO RESERVE sale............RED FLAG went up!

04Mach1Stang

Established Member
Definitely been fully reprinted. SVT emblem on decklid is off kilter and fenderwall COBRAS backwards. Probably need to walk away from this one! No telling what you'd be getting into. 25K invested and a NO RESERVE sale............RED FLAG went up!

Yeah I wouldnt touch this car with a 10ft pole. Seen the emblems on the side were wrong instantly. Just been looking for a cobra and have viewed them all on ebay. Just was seeing if anyone else noticed anything wrong with it!!

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
Im not disagreeing with anyone here that the car may have been rebuilt, and it certainly looks a little fishy to me too for some reason BUT some cars did come from the factory with the emblems on backwards. Like my car for example has them on backwards and I can guarentee 110% that my car has never been wrecked. I know the guy I bought it from and I was also an autobody tech for 7 years and have had my entire front end disassembled with absolutely zero signs of any collision Repair.

SVT Pille

Established Member
Maybe its just me but the car doesn't look that bad besides the discrepancy with the badges. Motor and interior look clean and he's got reputable brand names in the mod list, just makes me wonder if it's been hit before or something.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
I see everything right! Turbo high hp car for 9300 bucks... Dealer HAS TO WARRANTY I don't care if they tell you as is, if it blows up in 60 days they will be fixing... Buy two new snakes, and flip around

Last edited:

SlowSVT

Established Member
Don't put too much stock in the orientation of the fender snake the factory has been known to put those on backwards. It looks like a decent car from the pics.

Show me the car fax!

It's worth looking over. Take a body guy with you if you are concerned it's been wrecked and get it on a lift.

testorossa1989

Established Member
Don't put too much stock in the orientation of the fender snake the factory has been known to put those on backwards. It looks like a decent car from the pics.

Show me the car fax!

It's worth looking over. Take a body guy with you if you are concerned it's been wrecked and get it on a lift.

If the carfax comes back stolen im gunna piss myself :uh oh:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
i just dont understand who or why would ANYONE do a turbo swap, and all of those other mods, only to trade the car in to a dealer 5k miles later? that just doesnt make much sense to me.

the car looks good/clean though, if you ask me.

SlowSVT

Established Member
If the carfax comes back stolen im gunna piss myself :uh oh:

If that car was stolen the moron life expectancy would be measured in seconds. Turbo Terminators are "frightening" :uh oh: The perp chose the wrong car to steal and it would be crumpled up into a ball with him still inside.

.........check under the floor mats for brain matter to be sure.

Last edited:

SlowSVT

Established Member
i just dont understand who or why would ANYONE do a turbo swap, and all of those other mods, only to trade the car in to a dealer 5k miles later? that just doesnt make much sense to me.

the car looks good/clean though, if you ask me.

Have you ever ridden in a turbo Terminator? I totally understand why some one will sell it soon after building it.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
^ nah...i have never ridden in one. but from all of the turbo swaps i have seen threads on, it seems to be somewhat popular. i personally wouldnt even consider doing that to my car, but to each their own, i guess.

SlowSVT

Established Member
^ nah...i have never ridden in one. but from all of the turbo swaps i have seen threads on, it seems to be somewhat popular. i personally wouldnt even consider doing that to my car, but to each their own, i guess.

Consider yourself lucky. All it will take is 1 ride in the passenger seat and you will run home and hug your PD blower.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Consider yourself lucky. All it will take is 1 ride in the passenger seat and you will run home and hug your PD blower.

I have never been in a turbo conversion either, and now you have me curious what you mean by your last couple of statements.:??: Is it because they are scary fast, or does it make the car junky in some way?

Users who are viewing this thread