See anything wrong (with this turbo Terminator for sale on ebay?)

DE07GT

Established Member
Just throwing this out there

Newark, No reserve

You do realize Newark, DE and Newark, NJ aren't the same place?

It has a solid rear in it and all it says about it is that it has Moser axles. Nothing about the differential or gears in the description. Could be 28 or 31 spline differential and axles, but they probably don't even know.

SlowSVT

Established Member
I have never been in a turbo conversion either, and now you have me curious what you mean by your last couple of statements.:??: Is it because they are scary fast, or does it make the car junky in some way?

I rode in Juice46's Hellion Turbo (very professionally built car). Coming out of the hole on a "soft start" was not very impressive but once the fuse burned down the landscape around the car collapsed like getting sucked into a black hole. That car was built to win races but IMO not the most fun car to drive on the street. Something goes wrong at the speed that car likes to play and it's "game over".

I bet the previous owner felt the same way.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Don't put too much stock in the orientation of the fender snake the factory has been known to put those on backwards. It looks like a decent car from the pics.

Show me the car fax!

It's worth looking over. Take a body guy with you if you are concerned it's been wrecked and get it on a lift.

carfax, what a JOKE!! I wrecked (twice) a 97 Cobra, first time 100% my fault and about 20 grand in damage (10k parts, 10k labor) 2nd time, not my fault but still about 10K in damage.. when I traded it in on a 98 C5, I told the dealer what all was replaced..(pretty much the entire front sheetmetal and frame from the firewall forward on the passenger side from the first wreck) and new nose clip and fenders on 2nd accident)

looking at carfax a year later it showed the car as never being in an accident.. (Geico insurance covered both wrecks)..

that being said Never EVER trust CARFAX...

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
:idea:
It says built by Evolution. If anyone's seriously intersted why don't you get the vin and call Evo and see if they can fill you in on the history of the build?

Users who are viewing this thread