Driving your Cobra poll question

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Not much here, a lot of looks though.

Everybody it seems...wants to show me what they got. When you're bright yellow in the shining sun it doesn't help either.

So yea its a big annoyance here.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Practically none.

I think 2008 was the last time and it was a fairly new Evo.
Was not on a highway so I only took it to about 65-70.
Quick cars but not quick enough, he probably though I was stock. 5 or 6 car lengths.

Got me about 2 cars on the launch, I finally hooked and then drove past him.

va boy

Established Member
I've had a total of 3 to try in the past 2 years. It's odd because when I had my 95 Cobra, it seemed to happen every time I drove that one?
I was driving the 95 back in 98-02', maybe the guys around my area have matured since then?

Last edited:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
I've had a total of 3 to try in the past 2 years. It's odd because when I had my 95 Cobra, it seemed to happen every time I drove that one?
I was driving the 95 back in 98-02', maybe the guys around my area have matured since then?

No they just know a terminator is nothing to mess with

forhead8605

Ooooohhhhh Noooooo...
Established Member
I've only had two F-250s with a chip that wanted to race. Afterwards they asked what was done because they said they smoked gts all the time. They didn't realize the 03-04 cobra came stock with a supercharger. :nonono: But other than that, no. Everyone just stops and asks me about it. Always get looks in it. :rockon:

Mulldune

Established Member
Just a couple of lifted diesels,which are plentiful where I live.Not many cars for some reason

'88347coupe

just a good ol boy
Established Member
Owned the car since december, and Ive had one guy in a c6 z06 mess with me one morning. Thats it, and I literally drive it daily.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
I don't get that try to race but try to go faster than me if that makes sense? For example if I cruise by someone on the highway (I usually go 5 over the speed limit) it seems like they want to catch back up and go faster then me? The other part of that is sometimes they do this then slow back down to thier orginial speed but if I start catching back to them they speed up just so I don't go around them.

Artie1957

Banned
I've only been able to drive mine for a little over two weeks (I work away from home). In that time I went to Fort Walton Beach Fla. and had a camaro try me, smoked him, and a 240Z that thought about it, then changed his mind. Big AFB near FWB lots of young airmen with their first cars. In other words a target rich environment!

Comp281

Established Member
I took mine out last weekend - it was the second time I've had it out this year. I drove past a theater where a few valet guys were standing out front. They were yelling "Rip it!" as I went by haha

Chosyn1

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
it's either some younger guy doing a ricer flyby in his civic or a busa stretched to sh*t...seen plenty of worthy opponents but they're always going the opposite way or exiting..

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I live in a small city and most car are known. I am not sure if people know my car or not. But no one ever tries to race me. The best was last year when I was driving home a police car with 2 leo's in it followed me home, got out and asked to see under the hood of my car. One of them was actively looking for a modded terminator and asked if I would sell it! I said sorry officer she isn't for sale. He gave me his card and told me to call if I planned to sell, That made my day.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Not too much around here, just the occasional Honda with 6"exhaust and stickers, but I just let them go past thinking they are all badass because frankly they aren't worth my time, or gas. I do get on it sometimes though just to drown out their horrible exhaust note!:D

Users who are viewing this thread